[PHNI] Phantasmal Summoning Beast

https://ygorganization.com/timeofrevelation/

image.png.9396c2e02c600d6980b588502b7db058.png

PHNI-JP014 幻魔の召喚神 Genma no Shoukanshin (Phantasmal Summoning Beast)
Level 7/DARK/Fiend/Effect
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) You can Tribute this card; add 1 “Uria, Lord of Searing Flames”, “Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder”, or “Raviel, Lord of Phantasms” from your Deck or GY to your hand, then you can Special Summon 1 Level 10 Pyro, Thunder, or Fiend monster whose ATK equals its own DEF from your hand, ignoring its Summoning conditions, but it cannot attack directly this turn.
(2) You can banish this card from your GY; add 1 “Dimension Fusion Destruction” from your Deck to your hand.
0/0

Damn, they would rather jump though hoops and make this card first add the Sacred Beasts from Deck or GY and then Special Summon it ignoring conditions, before changing the rulings on "ignoring summoning conditions" so it gets to Special Summon them directly from the GY even if they were not properly Summoned first, and you know, actually ignoring the summoning conditions,.

31 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

Good to see you laugh in the face of your little typo.

Yeah I still think they will be below way below Rogue Level though. I also fixed typo also 1 card is not good enough to take a deck from the playground causal level to the Rogue Level of Decks that are below META Decks.

5 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Yeah, I still think they will be way below rogue level though. I also fixed the typo, also 1 card is not good enough to take a deck from the playground causal level to the rogue level of decks that are below meta decks.

"I also fixed typo"
>Checks, typo still exists

In all seriousness though, even with the Structure Deck cards, Sacred Beasts were never going to be breaking the meta anyway, and that's okay, as not all cards are created equal, but at the same time, they don't need to be.

53 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

"I also fixed typo"
>Checks, typo still exists

In all seriousness though, even with the Structure Deck cards, Sacred Beasts were never going to be breaking the meta anyway, and that's okay, as not all cards are created equal, but at the same time, they don't need to be.

Alright I just want them to be like HEROS, Cyber Dragons, or Unchained where they go from the underdog to people never wanting to underestimate it just because it reaches a rogue level. They are not rogue and I really don't like that.