Hydreigon the Cyborg Terminator

HydreigontheCyborgTerminator.thumb.jpeg.99e56e2f5c313771af209405523f6f72.jpeg

Hydreigon the Cyborg Terminator
Level 9/DARK/Machine/Fusion/Effect
“Hydreigon the Brutal Dragon of Darkness” + “Paradox Iron Jugulis”
Must first either be Fusion Summoned or Special Summoned by sending the above cards from either field to the GY.
You can only use the 3rd effect of this card's name each once per turn.
(1) This card can make up to 3 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase.
(2) If this card battled an opponent's monster, after damage calculation: You can make your opponent banish that monster face-down, also, until the end of this turn this card gains 100 ATK and all other monsters on the field loses 100 ATK/DEF for each card that is currently banished.
(3) (Quick Effect): You can banish up to 1 cards from each from the top of your opponent's Deck, field, and GY face-down, also, until the end of the next turn, negate the activated effects of monsters in the GY.
3800/3300

Please Note: I have not updated the image of the card with updated text yet... cause I'm having trouble downloading it.

@Raikoh130 @Rongaulius @Horu @Tinkerer What do you all think of this Fusion Monster?

Archived: https://web.archive.org/web/20231120141947/https://www.cardmaker.net/forums/topic/421839-hydreigon-the-cyborg-terminator

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

The second effect may have some ruling problems.  Does it banish the opponent's monster after destroying it? Does the effect still go off if this card leaves the field?   It needs to specify, similar to Twin Burst Dragon.

The third effect may be a bit too strong.  Just doing one of those things is immensely powerful in Yugioh, and negating both hand and GY effects for a turn on top of non-target banishing 3 cards is going to be very oppressive to play against. Making the banish effect more similar to Trishula would probably help keep it more balanced, by not letting you choose more than one card from each location, and then if it negates either hand OR GY effects for a turn (but not both), that's still an absolutely bonkers effect.

Negating hand effects is excellent if you're worried about having your plays interrupted, but if you've managed to field this card, you already managed to play through interruption and probably don't really need to combo off much more.  If it shuts down monster effects in the GY, that's going to hard-counter Tearlaments and similar strategies.  Regardless, if you've managed to summon this card to attack for game, you probably aren't going to be too worried about hand effects since your opponent probably burned through all their interruptions while getting this card out.  This really isn't a card you'd necessarily want to summon on your first turn, since it's more of a game-ending beater than a card you want to field as early as possible to disrupt your opponent.  What I'm driving at is that the hand-effect-stopping ability is either absurdly busted if you summon it on T1, or completely useless if you're using this card to attack and end the duel. For balance's sake, the hand negation is probably better left off.

Beyond that, as far as being a game-ending final boss, I like it.

• Like 1

Take a look at this card Zoodaic Whiptail its effect is better than Twin Burst's https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Zoodiac_Whiptail

I will have too fix up that 3rd effect when I have the time I will do it I would also have to update the image of the card so the text is up to date, also thank you for the art.

Now the name makes sense for this one. He became a Machine. 

First effect is fine.

Second effect is fine.

Third effect I agree with Ronga with. Its way too oppressive. It should just negate hand traps OR hit the field or GY. Not both and having it also hit the Deck is way too much.

Edited by Raikoh130
  • Like 1

On 11/18/2023 at 11:33 PM, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

(3) (Quick Effect): You can banish up to 3 cards from the top of your opponent's Deck, field, and/or GY face-down, also, until the end of the next turn, negate the activated effects of monsters in the hand and GY.

strong effect. Lets nerf hehe

(Quick Effect): You can banish up to 3 cards from the top of your opponent's Deck face-down, also, until the end of the next turn, negate the activated effects of monsters in the hand. Your opponent takes halve all damage the turn you activate this effect.

:D

1 minute ago, Yuma Kaiba said:

strong effect. Lets nerf hehe

(Quick Effect): You can banish up to 3 cards from the top of your opponent's Deck face-down, also, until the end of the next turn, negate the activated effects of monsters in the hand. Your opponent takes halve all damage the turn you activate this effect.

:D

that is too much of a nerf for a card that is hard to bring out. @Rongaulius and @Raikoh130 suggested 1 make it liek Trishlua except it banishes from the top of the Deck and not from hand, also revoving hand negation.

5 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

that is too much of a nerf for a card that is hard to bring out. @Rongaulius and @Raikoh130 suggested 1 make it liek Trishlua except it banishes from the top of the Deck and not from hand, also revoving hand negation.

(Remove QE).

You can banish up to 3 cards each from the top of your opponent's Deck, field, and GY face-down, also, until the next of your main phase, negate the activated effects of monsters in the hand. (Remove GY)

1 hour ago, Yuma Kaiba said:

(Remove QE).

You can banish up to 3 cards each from the top of your opponent's Deck, field, and GY face-down, also, until the next of your main phase, negate the activated effects of monsters in the hand. (Remove GY)

That's even more busted than before.  You get to non-target banish 3 from the field, face-down; remove 3 resources from their GY that they might use to make a comeback; banish three cards from the top of their deck; AND negate the activated effects of monsters in the hand for an entire turn?!?! That effect might just as well read "If you Summon this card, you win the Duel."

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Rongaulius said:

That's even more busted than before.  You get to non-target banish 3 from the field, face-down; remove 3 resources from their GY that they might use to make a comeback; banish three cards from the top of their deck; AND negate the activated effects of monsters in the hand for an entire turn?!?! That effect might just as well read "If you Summon this card, you win the Duel."

Hey @Rongaulius How does this sound if it does 1 of each its not going to rip a card from the hand it going to banish 1 card of the top of the Deck 1 card of each place so even of the opponenet controls no cards or has no in GY or both they still would have to banish 1 card from the top of their Deck. I limited it to monster effect I wanted to capture Iron Jugils since ot has a floodgate that is a Skill Drain that is not ment for the field but for hand, banished, or GY it doesn't affact Machines, Cybereses, or Thunders what would you call Skill Drain that affacts anyhwhere but the field?

Plus this card is not two easy to bring out since both of its Materials are Extra Deck Monsters and they would have to be on the field.

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

3 minutes ago, Rongaulius said:

The card as it currently is, where it negates activated monster effects in the GY, looks good to me.  That's an excellent game-ending ability that doesn't completely shut down your opponent, in the event you weren't able to finish them in one turn.

Yeah so it us good thanks for making the card art for me I also noticed that the left side of the wings are rusted that is a nice effect to add to make it look even creepier and scarier IT IS SKY NET EVERYONE THE ROBOTS ARE TAKING OVER THE PLANET!

@Rongaulius Good Job your art looks fantastic I wish I could draw maybe someday when I have the stuff to be able to do it but that is not right now...

13 hours ago, Rongaulius said:

You get to non-target banish 3 from the field, face-down; remove 3 resources from their GY that they might use to make a comeback; banish three cards from the top of their deck

Forget to change 3 to 1

You can banish up to 1 cards each from the top of your opponent's Deck, field, and GY face-down, also, until the next of your main phase, negate the activated effects of monsters in the hand. (Remove GY)

7 minutes ago, Yuma Kaiba said:

Forget to change 3 to 1

You can banish up to 1 cards each from the top of your opponent's Deck, field, and GY face-down, also, until the next of your main phase, negate the activated effects of monsters in the hand. (Remove GY)

Graveyard is more oppressive against your opponent middle/late game. People will drive through their hand traps early game but are more reliant on the GY once its their turn or middle/late game, so hitting the GY instead of the hand makes summoning this guy more worth it, especially with his summoning requirements (2 Link Monsters).

Edited by Raikoh130