Code Talker/@Ignister Support [Written]

Bitron @Ignister
lv 2 EARTH
Cyberse/Effect
If you control a "code Talker" or "@Ignister" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand.) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: Add 1 monster that mentions "code Talker" or "@Ignister" from your Deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Bitron @Ignister" once per turn.
ATK/200 DEF/1500

Decipher Coder @Ignister
lv 7 DARK
Cyberse/Effect
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) to a zone a Cyberse Link monster points to, also, this card cannot attack during the Battle Phase this turn. If a Cyberse monster you control would be used as Link Material for a "Code Talker" or "@Ignister" monster, this card in your hand can also be used as material. If this card is sent from the hand or field to the GY as material for the Link Summon of a "Code Talker" or "@Ignister" monster: You can target 1 Cyberse monster in your GY except "Decipher Coder"; Add it to your hand, or, if this card on the field was used as material, you can Special Summon it instead.
ATK/2300 DEF/1500

Link Spider @Ignister
EARTH
Link: D
Cyberse/Link/Effect
1 Level 4 or lower Cyberse monster
If this card is Link Summoned: You can either Special Summon 1 Normal Cyberse monster from your hand or Deck or Special Summon 1 "Code Token" (Cyberse/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your zone this card points, also, for the rest of this turn, you cannot Special Summon monsters except Cyberse monsters. (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon this card from your GY to a zone a "code Talker" monster points to. You can only use each effect of "Link Spider @Ignister" once per turn.
ATK/1000 LINK-1

Cyberse Wizard @Ignister
LIGHT
Link: DL, DR
Cyberse/Link/Effect
2 Cyberse monsters
If this card is Link Summoned: Change all attack position monsters your opponent controls to Defense Position, then, all monsters your opponent controls lose ATK/DEF equal to the number of monsters whose battle position was changed by this effect x 400. If this card was used as Link Material for a "code Talker" or "@Ignister" Link monster: Add 1 "Cynet" or "A.I." card from your Deck to your hand. During your Main Phase: You can banish this card from your GY and target 1 Cyberse Link monster you control; the targeted card gains 800 ATK and can inflict piercing battle damage until the End Phase this turn. You can only use each effect of "Cynet Wizard" once per turn.
ATK/1800 LINK-2

Decode Talker @Ignister
DARK
Link: DL, U, DR
Cyberse/Link/Effect
2+ Cyberse monsters
Gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of all monsters this card points to. You can only use the following effects of "Decode Talker @Ignister" once per turn.
* If your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can tribute 1 Cyberse monster you control that this card points to; negate the activation and destroy it.
* If this card is destroyed by an opponents card: You can Special Summon 1 "Decode Talker" from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Link Summon.)
ATK/2300 LINK-3

Cynet A.I. Sight
Spell Card
Target 1 Cyberse monster in your GY or banishment; Special Summon it, but if that card is not a "code Talker" monster or a card that mentions it, its effects are negated. If a Cyberse monster(s) would be destroyed by an opponents card, you can banish this card from your GY instead. You can only activate 1 "Cynet A.I. Sight" per turn.

Cynet A.I. Emblem
Equip Spell Card
Equip this card to a Cyberse monster. The equipped monster gains ATK equal to the combined Link Rating of all Link monsters you control x 500, also, its treated as a "@Ignister" card. If the equipped monster would be destroyed or banished by an opponents card, you can destroy this card instead. During your Main Phase: You can banish this card from your GY and target 1 Cyberse monster you control; add 1 "TA.I. Strike" from your Deck, GY or banishment to your hand, also, the targeted card is treated as a "@Ignister" card until the End Phase this turn. You can only use this effect of "Cyben A.I. Emblem" once per turn.

Access Code
Trap Card
(This card is always treated as a "Cynet" and "A.I." card.)
Pay 1000 LP; Link Summon 1 "code Talker" Link monster from your Extra Deck, by sending Link Materials from your hand, field, GY and/or banishment to the bottom of your Deck in any order. If a "code Talker" monster was used as Link material by this effect, the monster Special Summoned by this effect cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponents card effects. You can only activate 1 "Access Code" per turn.

Edited by Thomas★Zero