A.I. generator needs some work

28 minutes ago, Jolta said:

You are absolutely right @Jolta this guy is AI Cringe and also is a very lazy person I bet @FriendlyFire675 doesn't have a job because he wants AI to do it for him like an lazy AItard I'm not gonna use the r word on you but buddy your an AI Bro

https://news.ubc.ca/2023/08/21/people-dislike-ai-art-because-it-threatens-their-humanity/

https://www.techrepublic.com/article/ai-art-controversy/

I think you need to take a couple lessons in Copyright School and while your at it get a job and learn about the law and become a lawyer instead of being a piece of living shit that just takes up precious space and air and resources on this earth and start contributing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jid6Pj17OBw

Your already on my blacklist for being an AI loving freakazoid, enjoy you AItard.

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan
  • Like 1

I'm sorry @Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan, it's not my fault that I'm under aged and don't have a life. Also I'm still in school so think before you speak. I'm not that artistic and I don't have the time to learn how due to sports and clubs, my life is already hard enough as it is and I don't need people like you making it harder. I hope you have a wonderful day today :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 3/19/2024 at 9:08 PM, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

You are absolutely right @Jolta this guy is AI Cringe and also is a very lazy person I bet @FriendlyFire675 doesn't have a job because he wants AI to do it for him like an lazy AItard I'm not gonna use the r word on you but buddy your an AI Bro

https://news.ubc.ca/2023/08/21/people-dislike-ai-art-because-it-threatens-their-humanity/

https://www.techrepublic.com/article/ai-art-controversy/

I think you need to take a couple lessons in Copyright School and while your at it get a job and learn about the law and become a lawyer instead of being a piece of living shit that just takes up precious space and air and resources on this earth and start contributing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jid6Pj17OBw

Your already on my blacklist for being an AI loving freakazoid, enjoy you AItard.

What is wrong with you? Truly. This is the worst message I've ever read on this site. You should be ashamed.
And this is coming from someone who unironically believes that AI will be the end of humankind, and soon.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 3/19/2024 at 7:59 AM, FriendlyFire675 said:

I like the A.I. generator, but it just makes things take so much time with only being able to do 3 a day. Maybe up the amount so it doesn't take over a week to make my funny decks

I'm sorry you had to see that response and deal with that. Especially when you're at such a young age. Here I thought this community was welcoming, but perhaps not.

Unfortunately, to my knowledge, the person who runs the card-maker has been gone for a long time. I suspect that it's the same for the generator on this site. Hopefully you can find another generator elsewhere to get the images to make your funny cards.

Sorry again.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Jordan Ashwood said:

What is wrong with you? Truly. This is the worst message I've ever read on this site. You should be ashamed.
And this is coming from someone who unironically believes that AI will be the end of humankind, and soon.

I'm so sorry I overreact over AI Images I shouldn't have lost my temper but I hate AI Art I despise it like but yeah I'm truly sorry.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

I'm so sorry I overreact over AI Images I shouldn't have lost my temper but I hate AI Art I despise it like but yeah I'm truly sorry.

It's a scary thing, that's for sure. As I mentioned, I think AI is going to doom us all one day (and soon... like I said).

But if I can try to calm your concerns a little? I hated AI "art" when it first came out. Since I'm a writer, I feared that it would become very commonplace (and it somewhat has). But then, a couple months later, something happened. A good friend of mine (who is blind, but always wanted to write) managed to write his book with the help of AI. That kinda changed my perspective. A blind man got to write a book because of this. So it can't be all bad.

25 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

If you overreact and lose your temper over AI art to such an extent over a rather reasonable request - and this is from someone who also hates AI art - perhaps you should not be typing in response to it in the first place. If you'd verbally lashed out over it in person that would be one thing, but with a forum post, you had to sit down, take the time to type your response, and decide "yes, this is acceptable conduct" before posting. I can't say much else Jordan hasn't already covered, but the sheer inflammatory vitriol of your initial post raises genuine concerns to be quite frank.

However, Jordan isn't the one you should be apologizing to. Un-blacklist OP and apologize to him instead.

16 hours ago, FriendlyFire675 said:

I'm sorry @Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan, it's not my fault that I'm under aged and don't have a life. Also I'm still in school so think before you speak. I'm not that artistic and I don't have the time to learn how due to sports and clubs, my life is already hard enough as it is and I don't need people like you making it harder. I hope you have a wonderful day today :)

To give your questions a more rational and civil answer while I'm here, it's incredibly unlikely YCMaker will see your suggestion, let alone act on it. He seems to only pop in for minutes at a time before disappearing for weeks, possibly to collect ad revenue, then puppets Falling Pizza's account once in a blue moon (or maybe gets FP to post in person? I don't believe a word of it) to tell us to stop complaining that he won't do his job that he didn't let anyone else do for him.

Speaking as a pretty mediocre artist myself, however, I for one would much rather see poor artistry from a human than a masterpiece made by a computer. Even if you don't have time to learn, if you've got the time to put prompts into a text bar and wait for the machine to commit art theft (the main concern with AI), you certainly have time to scribble something down in your notebook and take a photo, if nothing else. And, speaking as someone who dabbled in the forbidden arts before we as a society learned what was happening behind the scenes, it's honestly much more fun doing it by hand anyway! I'm neither willing nor able to force a pencil into your hand, but it's something to consider. If I can do it, I'm certain you can. Your mentality is very much your own biggest obstacle to starting art, and I say that from experience.

Which isn't to say becoming an artist who lives up to your own standards is easy. But look at you! Doing sports and clubs? You're a cool enough kid that you've got this 👍

7 hours ago, Yui said:

If you overreact and lose your temper over AI art to such an extent over a rather reasonable request - and this is from someone who also hates AI art - perhaps you should not be typing in response to it in the first place. If you'd verbally lashed out over it in person that would be one thing, but with a forum post, you had to sit down, take the time to type your response, and decide "yes, this is acceptable conduct" before posting. I can't say much else Jordan hasn't already covered, but the sheer inflammatory vitriol of your initial post raises genuine concerns to be quite frank.

However, Jordan isn't the one you should be apologizing to. Un-blacklist OP and apologize to him instead.

To give your questions a more rational and civil answer while I'm here, it's incredibly unlikely YCMaker will see your suggestion, let alone act on it. He seems to only pop in for minutes at a time before disappearing for weeks, possibly to collect ad revenue, then puppets Falling Pizza's account once in a blue moon (or maybe gets FP to post in person? I don't believe a word of it) to tell us to stop complaining that he won't do his job that he didn't let anyone else do for him.

Speaking as a pretty mediocre artist myself, however, I for one would much rather see poor artistry from a human than a masterpiece made by a computer. Even if you don't have time to learn, if you've got the time to put prompts into a text bar and wait for the machine to commit art theft (the main concern with AI), you certainly have time to scribble something down in your notebook and take a photo, if nothing else. And, speaking as someone who dabbled in the forbidden arts before we as a society learned what was happening behind the scenes, it's honestly much more fun doing it by hand anyway! I'm neither willing nor able to force a pencil into your hand, but it's something to consider. If I can do it, I'm certain you can. Your mentality is very much your own biggest obstacle to starting art, and I say that from experience.

Which isn't to say becoming an artist who lives up to your own standards is easy. But look at you! Doing sports and clubs? You're a cool enough kid that you've got this 👍

I would if I actually could, most of this stuff I do on my xbox at home since my parents are strict and don't let me have a phone. Also I accept all appligies and I know no harm was meant. I just got back from the doctors the other day where I was diagnosed with allodoxaphobia (fear of other people's opinions) and turns out that I had it for years but it's gotten better. I actually managed to pick up some art classes for next year so I can actually learn how to draw. Thank you all for being supportive in the end :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FriendlyFire675 said:

I would if I actually could, most of this stuff I do on my xbox at home since my parents are strict and don't let me have a phone. Also I accept all appligies and I know no harm was meant. I just got back from the doctors the other day where I was diagnosed with allodoxaphobia (fear of other people's opinions) and turns out that I had it for years but it's gotten better. I actually managed to pick up some art classes for next year so I can actually learn how to draw. Thank you all for being supportive in the end :)

Yeah can you forgive me @FriendlyFire675 I'm very sorry for what I've said I should have kept those thoughts to myself... maybe it is a good idea that your parents doesn't let you have a smart phone trust me those things are not only overrated but I hate them alot for multiple reasons just get a flip phone but I have friends to tell you why I despise them.

I actually have a flip phone that I only use in case of emergencies. And I know you didnt mean anything bad. All is well now, my friend read my the replies since I started to have a panic attack when I got the notification that you replied. Maybe you could give me some ideas for an architype for a deck?

44 minutes ago, FriendlyFire675 said:

I actually have a flip phone that I only use in case of emergencies. And I know you didnt mean anything bad. All is well now, my friend read my the replies since I started to have a panic attack when I got the notification that you replied. Maybe you could give me some ideas for an architype for a deck?

Modern Yu-Gi-Oh! is all about writing a story and turning it into five to seven archetypes. How about uh... toys? Little aliens disguised as toys, sentient toys, etc.

• Like 1

I see, so picture this. It's a toy story like setting but where the toys are infested by aliens. The toys will be their own type, while the aliens will be support for it. It'll be a fusion deck where the aliens banish themselves and the toys to fusion summon not using spell cards. It'll be an effect each alien has to make it function properly. I like that idea very much. Give me about a couple weeks and I'll have something put together.

A True Duelist Knows How To Turn The Tides tumblr_pngyk0IMXI1r2g7mto1_640.jpg.3344ab80ed54754753303e830934f7ee.jpg

• Like 2

The AI is nice and all, but all it really does is provide a rough concept if you're not super vague or hyper specific about what you want. It's kinda like finding a magical lamp, rubbing it and wishing for a tuna sandwich, and the djinn gives you a 600 pound fish between two slices of bread. That's sort of how the AI works.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, FriendlyFire675 said:

How about make an archetype based on devices we use everyday.

• 2 weeks later...

After weeks of thought, and actually trying to design art for the cards, failing miserably, and giving up on the art and letting someone with actual talent do it if they would like to, I've completed to general concept of it. Behold the delightful dolls.

A True Duelist Knows How To Turn The Tidetumblr_pngyk0IMXI1r2g7mto1_640.jpg.1dd0f8eeca8220663ab751ac73f4429d.jpg

Delightful Doll, Avery.jpeg

Delightful Doll, David.jpeg

Delightful Doll, Macbeth.jpeg

Delightful Doll, Haymaker.jpeg

Delightful Dollhouse.jpeg

Playing With Dolls.jpeg

Delightful Doll, Darla.jpeg

Cxyz Dreadful Doll, Haymaker.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...