[OCG] Summon Sorceress [Errata]

https://ygorganization.com/weirdscience/

image.png.389e47414478f4c5c519f0865644880a.png

Summon Sorceress
LINK-3/DARK/Spellcaster/Link/Effect
-Top, Bottom-Left; Bottom Right-
2+ non-Token monsters with the same Type
You can only use the effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 monster from your hand in Defense Position, to your opponent’s zone this card points to, then, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck in Defense Position, with the same Type as that monster, but its effects are negated. During the turn you Special Summon from the Deck with this effect, you cannot Special Summon monsters, except monsters with the same original Type as the monster you Special Summoned from the Deck.
2400/-

that's so bad i never even got to really use it because links were a mistake and i quit and i didn't get back in time but this is such a huge downgrade, it's probably still good could even be crazy i don't know and i suppose this is more a reflection of how ridiculous the original summon sorc effect is but i would rather unban normal summon sorc just for a little while as a treat and see what happens before deciding to implement this errata, i imagine it remains too brazy to come off ever and this is necessary but why do we errata to get back bad version and delete brazy version i don't like it just retrain summon sorc like this is a retrain vibe effect it simply doesn't do remotely the same thing as the original outside the broad strokes so why not simply release a card with this effect called summon sorc jr

in conclusion, looks fine

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2024 at 1:30 AM, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Actually Enguin, the errata is quite good in mono type decks

Thanks for sharing the video. I agree with you. I am a student, and I think most of us here are in our schools or colleges. then this is for you. Today I want to talk about this https://paperfellows.com/ website which is a writing service provider. I am sharing this with you all because I found out about them when I was in a very hurry, and they saved me. If you are also in need, you can get help from them; they are so affordable and good at their work.

Thanks for sharing the video, I agree with you.
Edited:- Nice Video

Edited by RoccoGentry