Hello. This is my first post and I wanted to show my love to my favorite card Sky Scourge Invicil. Which is not a good card in modern day, but could've been utilized better in a chaos decks like the more upgraded forms such as Sky Scourge Enrise and Norleras. I am not an artist using machines, so please excuse the AI generated art. I would love to see feedback on this support card for a small archetype. I will take any criticism that you can give me. And will update if you see anything wrong with this basic support card.

Name: Sky Scourge Cheru

Card Type: Monster Effect

Attribute: Earth

Level Stars: 3

Card Rarity: Common

Circulation: Limited Edition

Type: Fairy

Description: If this card is normal summoned: Send 1 light fairy or dark fiend from the deck to the graveyard.

kyScourgeCheru.thumb.jpeg.9476a0e269f13baad0320d222936487c.jpeg

5 hours ago, Scourging0Toon1 said:

Hello. This is my first post and I wanted to show my love to my favorite card Sky Scourge Invicil. Which is not a good card in modern day, but could've been utilized better in a chaos decks like the more upgraded forms such as Sky Scourge Enrise and Norleras. I am not an artist using machines, so please excuse the AI generated art. I would love to see feedback on this support card for a small archetype. I will take any criticism that you can give me. And will update if you see anything wrong with this basic support card.

Name: Sky Scourge Cheru

Card Type: Monster Effect

Attribute: Earth

Level Stars: 3

Card Rarity: Common

Circulation: Limited Edition

Type: Fairy

Description: If this card is normal summoned: Send 1 light fairy or dark fiend from the deck to the graveyard.

kyScourgeCheru.thumb.jpeg.9476a0e269f13baad0320d222936487c.jpeg

Please do not post your cards in this section