New F.A. support. Not only to replace barrone but, to make the deck actually do a bit more

So this is my take on some solid support for the f.a. deck since Konami mixed u.a. and f.a. but gave us formula athletes the stick. And two, since barrone is now hit in the tcg, there is no level 10 wind synchro who doesn't require a synchro tuner that's good enough to make with this deck. Let me know what y'all think!

Screenshot_20240425-101631.png

Screenshot_20240425-101606.png

Screenshot_20240425-101545.png

Screenshot_20240425-101516.png

Your Screenshots have ADs in them this is why a Laptop or Desktop or even a Tablet with a Windows or Linux on it is better you can have adblockers there!

Why you sure quite have alot of ads also why the fuck are you using Android or any kind of smart phone for that matter including iOS, I fucking HATE NO DESPISE Smart Phones they don't get any kind of Adblockers unlike a Laptop.

Also you must be some Google Chrome NPC sorry for the harsh insults maybe I should keep these thoughts to my head agggghh I can't it makes me so upset your not Tech Savvy enough.

On 4/26/2024 at 10:00 AM, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Your Screenshots have ADs in them this is why a Laptop or Desktop or even a Tablet with a Windows or Linux on it is better you can have adblockers there!

Why you sure quite have alot of ads also why the fuck are you using Android or any kind of smart phone for that matter including iOS, I fucking HATE NO DESPISE Smart Phones they don't get any kind of Adblockers unlike a Laptop.

Also you must be some Google Chrome NPC sorry for the harsh insults maybe I should keep these thoughts to my head agggghh I can't it makes me so upset your not Tech Savvy enough.

You could have definitely kept your opinion about your feelings not related to the cards to yourself. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Zerodarkforce said:

You could have definitely kept your opinion about your feelings not related to the cards to yourself. 

Yeah but your too much of a NORIME not to do that to you also your cards kinda too mediocre besides isn't not a little bit funny to kinda pick on Tech NORMIES like you?

You use a Fucking Smartphone as your fucking daily driver after all unlike me who is superior I use a Laptop/Desktop if I want to browse the web and use a Flip Phone more like the 2000's styled one before the boom of Fucking iPhones and that isn't a Fucking Smartphone if I want to make any kind of phone calls.

sgsgsgs.thumb.jpg.803336b2f01f6fde57f25cb52cb0beea.jpg

But getting back on topic, your cards needs to replace the lost of Barron de flure they suck without her.

13 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Yeah but your too much of a NORIME not to do that to you also your cards kinda too mediocre besides isn't not a little bit funny to kinda pick on Tech NORMIES like you?

You use a Fucking Smartphone as your fucking daily driver after all unlike me who is superior I use a Laptop/Desktop if I want to browse the web and use a Flip Phone more like the 2000's styled one before the boom of Fucking iPhones and that isn't a Fucking Smartphone if I want to make any kind of phone calls.

sgsgsgs.thumb.jpg.803336b2f01f6fde57f25cb52cb0beea.jpg

But getting back on topic, your cards needs to replace the lost of Barron de flure they suck without her.

Everything you are saying is subjective to your opinions. And yeah f.a. does suck which is why I made my own cards 

1 hour ago, Zerodarkforce said:

Everything you are saying is subjective to your opinions. And yeah f.a. does suck which is why I made my own cards 

Your not a Computer Researcher/Scientist so your not entailed to say that and you don't do any kind of research your just an fing dumb ass. You have no research to back up your idiotic response hell you didn't even try sending me Wikipedia links to back up your bullshit!

Also Your FA cards still suck and won't make them META or even ROUGE AT BEST! They will still be below Rouge playable level heck even Cyber Dragons are better.

That's why I also gave you 1 star Tech Normie and your support for the deck sucks it doesn't make the deck even good enough or playable to be seen as even a tier 2 or 3 rouge deck its way below somewhat above Table 500 you gotta make 1 OP card that can't be abused by other decks and only abusable by FAs something so broken not that broken but they need something good in order to be considered remotely playable.

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

28 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Your not a Computer Researcher/Scientist so your not entailed to say that and you don't do any kind of research your just an fing dumb ass. You have no research to back up your idiotic response hell you didn't even try sending me Wikipedia links to back up your bullshit!

Also Your FA cards still suck and won't make them META or even ROUGE AT BEST! They will still be below Rouge playable level heck even Cyber Dragons are better.

That's why I also gave you 1 star Tech Normie and your support for the deck sucks it doesn't make the deck even good enough or playable to be seen as even a tier 2 or 3 rouge deck its way below somewhat above Table 500 you gotta make 1 OP card that can't be abused by other decks and only abusable by FAs something so broken not that broken but they need something good in order to be considered remotely playable.

Are you a computer scientist?

On 4/26/2024 at 12:00 PM, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Zama, all of this is unrelated.

I'm issuing you Warning Points if you don't cease this. These technical details have nothing to do with the cards, and you're just being needlessly rude

5 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Zama, all of this is unrelated.

I'm issuing you Warning Points if you don't cease this. These technical details have nothing to do with the cards, and you're just being needlessly rude

I'm sorry I'll stop mistreating him and won't attack because of his browser of choice or OS or device that happens to bother me I'll stay on topic, I will stop now.