The All-Seeing Seraphim (Synchro Monster)

Picsart_24-04-26_19-43-34-859.thumb.jpg.9fbfd9fff707b47dc64f120ae418dfca.jpg

All-Seeing Seraphim

LIGHT Level 8

[ Spellcaster/Synchro/Effect ]

1 LIGHT Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters

Cannot be targetted by card effects when 2 or more non-Tuner LIGHT and/or FIRE monster(s) were used for its Synchro Summon. Each time a monster effect is activated, place 1 Eye Counter on this card. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can remove 3 Eye Counters on this card, and if you do, target 1 monster that is banished or in either GY; Special Summon it to your side of the field. If this card is sent from the field to the GY: Draw 1 card.

ATK/2800 DEF/2500

RARITY - UR

CARD ART

AllSeeingSeraphim.thumb.jpg.d6590d931574e1670ed99f7afa899ed6.jpg

Edited by CJEA_XTIAN

7 minutes ago, CJEA_XTIAN said:

The All-Seeing Seraphim (Synchro Monster)

Picsart_24-04-26_19-43-34-859.thumb.jpg.34b9f85fa3471387a72e318ae01ff936.jpg

All-Seeing Seraphim

LIGHT Level 8

[ Spellcaster/Synchro/Effect ]

1 LIGHT Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
Cannot be targetted by card or effects when 2 or more non-Tuner LIGHT or FIRE monster(s) were used for its Synchro Summon. Each time a monster effect is activated, place 1 Eye Counter on this card. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can remove 3 Eye Counters on this card, and if you do, target 1 monster that is banished or in either GY; Special Summon it to your side of the field. If this card is sent from the field to the GY: Draw 1 card.

ATK/2800 DEF/2500

RARITY - UR

CARD ART

AllSeeingSeraphim.thumb.jpg.d6590d931574e1670ed99f7afa899ed6.jpg

How did you get the UR on there

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ObexKing said:

WHAT THE FUCK. HOW COME I WASN'T NOTIFIED OF THIS CARD EARLIER?!! I WOULD'VE PRINTED THAT SHIT AND WENT INTO MULTIPLE TOURNAMENTS WITH THAT SHIT

That card goes through like 5 revisions. I made that yesterday and today is the version finalization. 😁😵💫

1 minute ago, LazerSwordKirbo said:

Which archetypes is this intended for? The only one I can think of is Hero. Also, that is just a busted version Light and Darkness Dragon. It would be banned immediately.

That card is supposed to be a generic card. Any deck that can summon fusion summon will benefit to that card, like Runicks, but Hero is the best since it has multi attribute monsters. They also say Vanquish can make use of this. This can be easily summoned with Super Poly. 😁