My soul deck, Blue Flame

which do you like the best  

1 member has voted

1. 1. which do you like the best

I`ve changed this deck by a few cards. But don`t just go on here to say a whole bunch of mean things. I`ve never lost with it so don`t just judge it. And yes, it does have a theme, you may not figure it out but don`t judge it for a mistake. It doesn`t matter how many copies either or how many cards. It only matters how you play.

Ancient Gear Gadjiltron dragon x 1

Mechanicalchaser x 1

Stronghold the Moving Fortress x 1

Ancient Gear Golem x 1

Dark Hole x 1

Monster Reborn x 1

Magical Mallet x 1

Magic Cylinder x 1

D.D. Warrior Lady x 1

Magic Jammer x 1

Physical Double x 1

Hammer Shot x 1

Heavy Storm x 1

Breaker the Magical Warrior x 1

Familiar Possessed - Aussa x 1

Gagagigo x 2

Blue Eyes White Dragon x 2

Trap Jammer x 1

Draining Shield x 1

Solar Flare Dragon x 1

Familiar Possessed - Eria x 1

Slate Warrior x 1

Negat Attack x 1

Kaiser Sea Horse x 1

Offerings to the Doomed

Des Koala x 1

Mausoleum of the Emperor x 1

Great Maju Garzett x 1

Luster Dragon x 2

Raging Flame Sprite x 2

Tribe Infecting Virus x 2

Mage Power x 1

Waboku x 1

D.D. Assailant x 1

Cats Ear Tribe x 1

Wave-Motion Cannon x 1

Smashing Ground x 1

Raigeki x 1

Butterfly Dagger - Elma x 1

Gemini Elf x 1

Ultimate Tyranno x 1

Ebikyo Drakmord x 1

A Hero Emerges x 1

Skilled Dark Magician x 2

Wall of Revealing Light x 1

Super Conductor Tyranno x 1

Sakuretsu Armor x 1

Raigeki Break x 1

Shadow Spell x 1

Lightning Vortex x 1

Familiar Possessed - Wynn x 2

Swords of Revealing Light x 1

Sabersaurus x 1

Familiar Possessed - Hiita x 2

Insect Knight x 1

Spirit Reaper x 1

Soul Tiger x 3

Pot of Greed x 1

Archfiend Soldier x 3

Hope you liked it!

I put all the cards that were hiding in my soul in this deck.

This is a childs card game. Childs card games are won through strategy and wit, not through heart and prayer. Prayer will get you nowhere even outside of the childs card game and Wit is what will make you successful in life.

In other words, in card games and in life, your head and wit > your heart and soul (if the soul even exists).

I put all the cards that were hiding in my soul in this deck.

This is a childs card game. Childs card games are won through strategy and wit' date=' not through heart and prayer. Prayer will get you nowhere even outside of the childs card game and Wit is what will make you successful in life.

In other words, in card games and in life, your head and wit > your heart and soul (if the soul even exists).

[/quote']

could you stop with the childs game?? please i no 18+ people who play the game anyways 5/10 i dont like the deck soz

I`ve changed this deck by a few cards. But don`t just go on here to say a whole bunch of mean things. I`ve never lost with it so don`t just judge it. And yes' date=' it does have a theme, you may not figure it out but don`t judge it for a mistake. It doesn`t matter how many copies either or how many cards. It only matters how you play.

Mechanicalchaser x 1

Stronghold the Moving Fortress x 1

Ancient Gear Golem x 1

Dark Hole x 1

Monster Reborn x 1

Magical Mallet x 1

Magic Cylinder x 1

D.D. Warrior Lady x 1

Magic Jammer x 1

Physical Double x 1

Hammer Shot x 1

Heavy Storm x 1

Familiar Possessed - Aussa x 1

Gagagigo x 2

Trap Jammer x 1

Draining Shield x 1

Solar Flare Dragon x 1

Familiar Possessed - Eria x 1

Slate Warrior x 1

Negat Attack x 1

Kaiser Sea Horse x 1

Offerings to the Doomed

Des Koala x 1

Mausoleum of the Emperor x 1

Great Maju Garzett x 1

Luster Dragon x 2

Raging Flame Sprite x 2

Mage Power x 1

Waboku x 1

D.D. Assailant x 1

Cats Ear Tribe x 1

Wave-Motion Cannon x 1

Smashing Ground x 1

Raigeki x 1

Gemini Elf x 1

Ultimate Tyranno x 1

Ebikyo Drakmord x 1

A Hero Emerges x 1

Skilled Dark Magician x 2

Wall of Revealing Light x 1

Sakuretsu Armor x 1

Raigeki Break x 1

Shadow Spell x 1

Lightning Vortex x 1

Familiar Possessed - Wynn x 2

Swords of Revealing Light x 1

Sabersaurus x 1

Familiar Possessed - Hiita x 2

Insect Knight x 1

Spirit Reaper x 1

Soul Tiger x 3

Pot of Greed x 1

Archfiend Soldier x 3

Hope you liked it!

[/quote']

i agree its the way you play the cards not what cards u have

Static' date=' if you don`t read what people are saying in their thread, you`r just going to judge it and get in a lot of trouble for it. And don`t spam either.

[/quote']

Actually, no he's not, and you spammed by making this topic when you should've reused the old one. He has a point, you need to get over cards that you like and just take cards that you need, for example, with me, Hyozanryu had been in my deck since I started playing until recently when I realised he's not very useful, and just takes up much-needed space.

Static' date=' if you don`t read what people are saying in their thread, you`r just going to judge it and get in a lot of trouble for it. And don`t spam either.

[/quote']

Actually, no he's not, and you spammed by making this topic when you should've reused the old one. He has a point, you need to get over cards that you like and just take cards that you need, for example, with me, Hyozanryu had been in my deck since I started playing until recently when I realised he's not very useful, and just takes up much-needed space.

Thank you Frunk.

Loopy, I could tell you what I see is wrong with your deck, but I know I will get hell over it, so I will give SUGGESTIONS in a non-commanditive way.

The following should not be in this deck:

Raigeki x 1

Dark Hole x 1

Monster Reborn x 1

Pot of Greed x 1

I dont think you follow the ADV format list, but you cant claim anything around the fact that you never lost with it because of those cards. I decided to deck just 1x Sinister Serpent to see how it would work. Cheapness has never reigned stronger.

Part 2: Costs.

I noticed a lot of cards that require that you discard, and if you decide to listen to my first piece of advice, then you wont have so many cards in your hand to discard and will need alternatives.

Raigeki Break x 1

Offerings to the Doomed x 1

Lightning Vortex x 1

These cards all require the lose of a card to use them, offering a delayed card, and their effects are not that great. An opponent can recover from any of those cards and with call of the haunted and premature decked, these cards are not as effective.

Part 3: tribute summon.

The following are tribute monsters that I found:

Ancient Gear Golem x 1

Ultimate Tyranno x 1

Great Maju Garzett x 1

I'm not going to complain about all of them. I actually think that Acient Gear Golem is an excellent card for 2 tributes, but Blue eyes, gadjiltron dragon, great maju garzett, and super conductor are unnessicary. Ultimate tyranno could easily be replaced by Asura Priest, or "Grasschopper" which is coming out in the next Booster set.

Also, If you still take my advice, I would fail to see the point of cards like "Mauselium of the emperor" and Kaiser Sea Horse seeing as you would need to take a LOT of cards out and with, what?, 2-3 tributes, you would not need them.

Part 4: actual card suggestion:

Here are the cards I liked, and reason for liking them:

Ancient Gear Golem x 1 - Simply, the best double tribute ever made.

Mechanicalchaser x 1 :)

Magic Cylinder x 1 - Life point damage + negates an attack. All around useful.

D.D. Warrior Lady x 1 - Gives you massive field presence, allows you to take out any monster in play.

Heavy Storm x 1 - Clear any possible threats towards your attacking monsters and force opponents to flip cards they may have wanted to save.

Solar Flare Dragon x 1 - If you have them, deck more, excellent in combo and usually do at least 1000 damage per while in play.

Waboku x 1 - Saves All your monsters and your life points.

Slate Warrior x 1 - One of the best 4 star monsters, 1900-2400 attack and a good effect to boot.

Negate Attack x 1 - Same as waboku, and works with certain EOJ fairies.

Des Koala x 1 - Burn, do damage, die. Usually does at least 1200 damage when used, can save you one or two attacks to win towards the end.

D.D. Assailant x 1 - Not as Good as DDWL, but useful because it can attack and destroy, and when destroyed, it not as big a loss because they lose a monster as well.

Wave-Motion Cannon x 1 - if its not destroyed, it can equal GG

Smashing Ground x 1 - Better than fissure

Swords of Revealing Light x 1 - Save yourself, with trunade, double the stall time. Good with solar flare dragon.

Sakuretsu Armor x 1 - If you have more, put them in, Useful against any offensive deck and gives the user field control

Spirit Reaper x 1 - Excellent for stall, and a good effect to add. Prone? yes, but for the 2-3 turns it can save you, its worth it.

Hope you Enjoyed the constructive criticism.

Archived