Getting a new puppy

Careless Whisper

Favorite Puppy Name  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Favorite Puppy Name

Yeah, this friday, I will be getting a new brown Boxer Puppy for my parents. It's a she, and we're getting her at 7 weeks old. And my parents are having trouble picking a name for her. So, if someone can help me and my family out here. We are sort of looking for a name that we think the dog will recognize, like a 2-syllable cutsy name.

I have a few good ones, but we can't decide.:

Lily

Tuney

yeah.... So help with the name is appreciated. And I'll get some good pictures of it on Friday.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Izzy sounds more like a guy's. And I know a girl named Hannah arleady' date=' and I don't want to get confused with her.

Katai is good too, I'll add that to the list. Emily too..lol

[/quote']

trust me any dog named emily is crazy belive me I had dogs named emily before of course I still have a dog named emily now and they were and are crazy

yes, call a GIRL Kaiba.....Totally Epic right there. [sarcasm=I DON"T REALLY MEAN IT!!!]I know, let's call her, Bruno just for the heck of it...[/sarcasm]

Hm' date=' this way, only more names will come to choose from.

If you really can't choose, do what our family did when we got a new parakeet:

Pick the best names out of it with your parents, and then draw lots.

[/quote']

that's what I'm hoping to do actually...Take the best names you all come up with by Thursday, and then have my mom draw from the basket...I was hoping you'd come to that.

yes' date=' call a GIRL Kaiba.....Totally Epic right there. [sarcasm=I DON"T REALLY MEAN IT!!!']I know, let's call her, Bruno just for the heck of it...[/sarcasm]

Hm' date=' this way, only more names will come to choose from.

If you really can't choose, do what our family did when we got a new parakeet:

Pick the best names out of it with your parents, and then draw lots.

[/quote']

that's what I'm hoping to do actually...Take the best names you all come up with by Thursday, and then have my mom draw from the basket...I was hoping you'd come to that.

Oh, well then you should make this thread a poll soon, when you know which names you want to go with.

Archived