Getting a new puppy

Careless Whisper

Favorite Puppy Name  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Favorite Puppy Name

Hmmm, Nani does sound good, I'll put that in...Haku reminds me too much of the Anime Cross dresser from Naruto...It was a HE not a SHE!!!!! get it out of your head Meti!!!!!! You HATE NARUTO!!!!

lol. I don't really like the names Sinty or Soky, they sound too strange when you practice with them, you gotta say to yourself "Come here..." and then add the name you wish to try...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoshIcy

wow you name your dogs like that? I just play with names and whichever it responds to thats what i name it.... let the dog choose lol

You did not state you had enough you said 'I think' which means you could have more room for suggestions.

Yes I do know how to read and I was just trying to help but you had to incredibly mean to me.

Sorry, I just noticed that post.

You could have said that earlier. I had a really bad headache then, and I was done taking suggestions because I wanted this over with.

Thanks Browarod, for setting up the poll..Although, "Chilly" and "Nani" are two seperate choices.

Guest JoshIcy

i picked chilly because its my favorite moglin on a flash-based MMORPG i play... but i still say let the dog choose the name ^_^

It's alright' date=' thanks again.

Oh, crap, id I say I wanted the poll to close on Thursday?

[/quote']

Alright, I set it to auto close 3 days from today, so I don't know if that means it'll close Thursday or Friday. If it doesn't close on Thurs, just PM me and I'll manually close it.

Archived