Yugioh GX Manga vs Anime

Which is Better  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which is Better

• Yugioh GX Manga
    • Yugioh GX Anime

One more reason I like the manga, apart from Misawa, is probably the two Americans.

Mac is full of awesome lines.

「オイオイ... これじゃmeの勝ちじゃないか!」 (hey hey... with this, I've practically won!) is the best line ever.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm glad it doesn't have Johan, I hate him. It has Fubuking which is better =D (he looks younger in the manga, because they used softer lines on his first 'true' appearance (before it was just part shots or distance shots)). The anime tends to have a weak plot at times, as much as I hate waiting months the next chapter....I'm going for the manga. For probably the same reason as pizzaman, they remembered to use a useful character, they've never thrown a character in and chucked them out quickly I mean Reggie is about to move again after to losing (I can't remember if it was on purpose) to Misawa and David has probably finished his usefulness for a little while, but the anime introduced Misawa then tossed him, he did tell Judai he needed to work with Haou to beat Yubel (a very big bit) then he faded into nothing again, like before....reminds me of PDU Togepi's parody of 122 when they group accused Napoleon of killing Misawa.

Poor Misawa...I do like him, and am none too pleased with his constantly being ignored. It really irked me that he threw his match with Manjoume in the anime during the whole Saiou ordeal. Also, whatever happened to that rematch he promised he's eventually give Judai?

Awwww, how can you not love Johan??? x3 He's so lubbable...and he completes Judai.

xD I love Fubuki though. Really, I do. He's my second favorite, and I always smile when he appears in either the anime or manga. He amuses me Endlessly.

And Napoleon being accused of Misawa's murder was epic win. Lol

Johan drove a wedge between Judai and Sho, that's why, (Well that's what my brain thinks) and its his fault....for everything....(I had to say that, needless to say he annoys me). Heck I even made an amv with the song Faint - Linkin Park for Misawa, coz it happened so often.

Fubuki is a legend simple as pie, which ever he appears in

Fubuki rules Duel Academia. Everyone loves him. Everyone is a fan of him. Except Asuka and Ryo. They're just his Best Friend/Embarrassed sister.

Well...I won't argue with you. He did kinda steal Judai away from Sho. T-T I guess that makes me a bad person for loving him so. Oh well, to each their own. ^^ There aren't many GX characters I DON'T like, so meh. Though I don't like Hayato very much, or Kenzan. I found Kenzan to be...a little unnecessary. I don't HATE him, but I'm not a fan. Also, I don't like Amon, but not a lot of people do ^^;

Kenzan is funny, seeing Sho confused about his whole talk on evolution and their punch up, shows how brash Sho is, reverse to the manga. In the manga he was too kind and in the anime he was too mean (make your mind up people). Plus seeing Kenzan get upset when Sho went (and came back in RY) was aww.. (not as aw as Fujiwara in 179 mind you)

Ya missed Fujiwara dude, can't miss him. Amon annoyed me alot, especially when he turned on Ekou (And they dragged Edo into that mess, I guess he saw a bit of the relationship he had with Saiou between them).

Hopefully Judai Vs Manjoume in the manga will be high class, unlike most of their rematches in the anime. I mean 2, was ok, 4 was ok, 26 was ok....88 could have been better, 126 was pants...

Ehhhh...Kenzan is alright. But like I said, not a huge fan.

Fujiwara setting fire with his eyes is awesome, I'll say that much. lol

Ya know what disappoints me more than Manjoume's duels with Judai? All of Fubuki's...I mean, he shows he's got skill and everything, but he never once wins! He loses to Asuka, Ryo, Darkness...it's saddening. Ryo even says "Fubuki is one of the best." But he never gets to show it! T__T Manga Fubuki winning is certainly refreshing.

Fubuki goes after characters more main than himself, its an unwritten rule if you're not main enough (or cannot propel a new plot) you lose. It would have been nice for it to have been Fujiwara vs Fubuki, Fubuki Vs Darkness, Judai Vs Darkness. Because it has more meaning. Then again Fubuki winning would mess up the Fujiwara > Ryo > Fubuki hierachy. Fubuking winning was awesome, even if it led to his sister getting OTKed out of the tournie, it'd be nice to see if his manga deck is similar to anime one, since Ry's sounds the same.

Archived