Yugioh GX Manga vs Anime

Which is Better  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which is Better

• Yugioh GX Manga
    • Yugioh GX Anime

x3 Even though he lost it, I did enjoy his rather theatrical duel against Asuka in the anime.

And yeah, main character hierarchies are lame. =/ It doesn't allow other characters to shine as much as they should. I mean, Chronos is a prime example as well! If memory serves, we get to see him in action during 5 duels - one against Judai, one against Camilla, one against Hayato, one against Napoleon, and one against Pegasus (with Napoleon). The only ones he wins are the ones against Napoleon and Hayato, neither of which surprises me.

I can understand "he can't beat the main character" and even "He can't beat the game-maker, even when working with someone else". But he could have at least beaten a Seven Star - I mean, just because Judai is the main character doesn't mean he should get to beat every damn villain. In the 7 Star arc, you would think EVERYONE could get a shot, considering there were 7 of them. -___-

Its like when they decided Ryo shouldn't die to build Sho up and how they decided to make Ryo lose to create this sense of OMG they're a real threat, and well to develop him and Sho. (What can I say I'd notice this sort of thing coz I <3 the Marufujis). Chronos deserved to win because the whole show of I don't believe in shadow games was annoying and how come Judai was the only one who cheered for him in 31 and 69, Chronos is better than they make him, you missed his 2nd against Judai in 167.

The manga hasn't made any character lose for the direct sake of developing someone else. (Well maybe David to develop Fubuki's sense of awesomeness.) And as long as they remain sensitive and don't do a Doma (by messing up somethings in the Pharaoh's Memory arc of DM) they should do alright. And the evil dudes Ka is WOAH

Yeah, I forgot the second Judai one. Chronos deserved to win simply because Camilla was a filthy cheater - That Phantom Gate was beyond broken. xD

-_- I liked a couple of the characters, but the Doma arc as a whole was ehhhhhhhhhh. Didn't really like it.

But yeah, I have faith in the GX manga. Simply because Fubuki won. xD

I forget that the TCG hasn't released any yet, well Shriek has confirmed E-Hero Voltic is in PP2, just gotta wait for them to repeatedly update, I mean the OCG (Manga) E-Heroes were out quite a while ago with the except of Voltic in March 2007, it might pick up a few other promos such as Armoroid Gaidengo among other roids and big manga cards. Makes me wonder when they're gonna bring the next volume out.

Asuka's ice cards have no OCG release yet, like most of the cards, so its very unlikely that they will get used.

We need to get back to topic anyway, I enjoy the way the duels flow in the manga because of the time between releases in the duels it keeps it more enjoyable, were as in the anime its oh...great another Judai duel.

Archived