WHAT IN THE HE** ARE THEY DOING?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GX was the best Yugioh. Anyone who disagrees with me is on my "Perminant Pot Smoker" List. Yugioh ended to abruptly....it sucked. GX has a good storyline and you don't hear "OMFG! HEART OF THE CARDZ! TOTALLY LET ME CHEAT AND ALWAYS GET THE CARD I NEED TO WINZORZ". 5d's........No......JUST NO!

Yugioh 5d's: Riding on motorbike, WFT. They duel even worse than Gx, and that's saying something.

Yugioh Gx: It was all cool in the first series but then they had to go and make it rubbish by adding bits of Yugioh into it, as discovering his past. Thats just gay.

Yugioh: The plots where better, the duels where more creative and it is the best out of them all

2 random characters

person #1: wanna dual?

person #2: sure let me get my bike

(3 minutes later)

#1: i summon Dark Arm....*card flies out of hand*... hey my car....*crashes bike into wall*....

#2: O_O ...... hey DAD sweet.... what else did he have *searches through cards*

#1: (weakly) hey those are mine

#2: not any more sucka *runs of*

GX was the best I mean in the original yugioh the first season was a total suckage I mean:

Toon world. That's a very powerful card and only pegasus can have it. WTF? TOON MONSTERS VERY STRONG? BLUE EYES AND DARK MAGICIAN?

Season two was the best while the other seasons were good. While capsule monster was a waiste of time

Then GX came, it wasn't very good at the beginning but it became better in the third and fourth seasons.

GX was the best Yugioh. Anyone who disagrees with me is on my "Perminant Pot Smoker" List.

Well' date=' I've always wanted to be hated online.

Yugioh ended to abruptly....it sucked.

Watch the last episode of GX and tell me that didn't end abruptly and in a strange way.

GX has a good storyline

Tries to be too much.

and you don't hear "OMFG! HEART OF THE CARDZ! TOTALLY LET ME CHEAT AND ALWAYS GET THE CARD I NEED TO WINZORZ".

Maybe you don't hear it, but you do see it.

Feel free to spam my inbox with hatred mails.

GX was the best Yugioh. Anyone who disagrees with me is on my "Perminant Pot Smoker" List.

Well' date=' I've always wanted to be hated online.

Yugioh ended to abruptly....it sucked.

Watch the last episode of GX and tell me that didn't end abruptly and in a strange way.

GX has a good storyline

Tries to be too much.

and you don't hear "OMFG! HEART OF THE CARDZ! TOTALLY LET ME CHEAT AND ALWAYS GET THE CARD I NEED TO WINZORZ".

Maybe you don't hear it' date=' but you do see it.

Feel free to spam my inbox with hatred mails.

[/quote']

YOU!!! *Calms Down*....I'm open to Opinions...even though yours is wrong ^^

I can't understand why people can't admit that they all have strong points. I like all 3 so far, honestly.

My favorite part of the first season was the Battle City~Duel Tower arc. It had plenty of nice duels, and played according to the rules....usually. -_- 4000 LP though, and some altered card effects and rulings.

GX was cool because it had some interesting plot points, nice character designs, and played almost perfectly according to the rules. 4000 LP was still there and a few cards were changed, but overall it was legit - they even mentioned turn phases specifically, which almost never happened in the original. And....I'll admit, the idea of getting to go to school where all you ever really have to do is duel is kinda cool...

5D is just....weird, but in a good way. I kinda like it. Not too much to say about it thanks to the few episodes I've seen, but it's pretty good.

I can't understand why people can't admit that they all have strong points. I like all 3 so far, honestly.

My favorite part of the first season was the Battle City~Duel Tower arc. It had plenty of nice duels, and played according to the rules....usually. -_- 4000 LP though, and some altered card effects and rulings.

GX was cool because it had some interesting plot points, nice character designs, and played almost perfectly according to the rules. 4000 LP was still there and a few cards were changed, but overall it was legit - they even mentioned turn phases specifically, which almost never happened in the original. And....I'll admit, the idea of getting to go to school where all you ever really have to do is duel is kinda cool...

5D is just....weird, but in a good way. I kinda like it. Not too much to say about it thanks to the few episodes I've seen, but it's pretty good.

I go with:

"Its very terrible and addictive entertainment, what else is their to be?? Sure they are riding bikes or sure they are dueling in a academy, what exactly are you complaining about? As I don't see whats wrong with the dueling since it is after all a CHILDREN'S CARD GAME which applies to normally the mass of 14 and under and not 15+."

I go with:

"Its very terrible and addictive entertainment, what else is their to be?? Sure they are riding bikes or sure they are dueling in a academy, what exactly are you complaining about? As I don't see whats wrong with the dueling since it is after all a CHILDREN'S CARD GAME which applies to normally the mass of 14 and under and not 15+."

Archived