Stupid, STUPID, School!!!

Fh-Fh

Okay, here's the deal; on tuesday, we had to write a writing prompt about what you felt about middle school. Having been bullied that day (a LOT) I decided to vent my feelings. In the conclusion paragraph, I only had 5 minutes left. I hurried and rushed and put, "Some days, I feel like coming to school with a gun and shooting everybody then myself". I was in so much rush, I didn't think about how much trouble I could have gotten myself into.

The next day, I got called up to the office. They explained my actions and suspended me for 5 days. You may think, "so?" well, this is the end of the year. That means I miss the grad party trip to Six Flags, the yearbook signing party, and ALL of my finals. Since my grades are borderline summer school, I will be forced to go there and face these bullies AGAIN, whom I will meet and torment me even more. They could have just sat down and talked to me about my problems but NOOOO, they have their damned "zero tolerance" policy meaning if I throw a punch for self-defense, and all they see is my punch, I get in trouble. The thing I hate the most is that THE KIDS WHO BULLIED ME DIDN'T GET IN TROUBLE. This also threw the right to free speech right out the window. Sure there are limitations, but they state that if you say "bomb" or "fire" in a theatre or airport you are responsible for all injuries, casualties, and proprty damage that happens.

God I am sooooooooooooooooo angry.

This is why the public education system FAILS.

anything happen like this at your school?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes its unfair how as you are a child/teenager they disregard your right to free speech. I believe this is unfair. Anyway something happen like this college. Someone wrote on the boys toilets that they would bring in a gun in and shoot everyone. Next day we had armed police patrol. It didnt happen and someone then wrote underneath i was ill, it will happen 2moz. By then no-one took it seriously

hmmm... Get other school? >.<

hmmm... Why you bullied? >.<

hmmm... yeah, education system fails, for my luck, im not at U.S and im at a peaceful school xD

hmmm... to calm down, clap your hands, it always work... ^.^

-Frlf

lol samething happend to me, I was in a big test and It had 70 problems, Cassie passed cause she acually studied for once, as i did not, I only did 10 cause all i did was look at cassie's Beauty the whole time. Now I am not going to Disney World.

Some people write stuff like that because they had a bad day.

Belive me. One day at the beggining of the year i got bullied so much. that when i got home i wrote a letter wishing for those who bothered me to go.... and to...... and then to.....

My mother found that letter and i got in so much trouble. I had a conversation with my parents about what i wrote. After that i was grounded. No TV, No Computer NO....VIDEOGAMES!

After that i found ways to EXPRESS that, but in ways that do not involve...D*****

life can be metaforticaly a bunch of this but this time its a chess game and in chess you must alway think ahead but yes life suck and so dose the shcool sytem I suggest you complain and get you parents to complain explain again and don't give up untill your on that trip but if it dose not go well I suggest you relax for the 5 day you have off school

I can't quiet remember, but I belive when I was 8, someone brought a Gun to school, and this person was the guy who always messed with me, and he actualy fired it. I dont thibk I need to tell you who, but thank god I was able to doge it, and it flew right after an open window. But what sucks is that not only was he sent to juvinial hall, I was suspended for punching the gun out of his hand.

I can't quiet remember' date=' but I belive when I was 8, someone brought a Gun to school, and this person was the guy who always messed with me, and he actualy fired it. I dont thibk I need to tell you who, but thank god I was able to doge it, and it flew right after an open window. But what sucks is that not only was he sent to juvinial hall, I was suspended for punching the gun out of his hand.

[/quote']

ok thats just messed up if you were gonna get suspened for self defense I would have beat the living h*** out of him

I used to get bullied in school, before, you get too angry and you break their noise. Oops, I said the happiest moment of my life out loud again didn't I. (The best part was that no one saw it, but now they don't admit that i did >.<)

Archived