Stupid, STUPID, School!!!

Fh-Fh

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you do not understand how outrades i am by theese stories

your telling me that a man in war gets coined as a hero for killing a man in defence

but you get suspended for defending yourself against a man that was trying to kill you

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH F*** THAT

also mddw my heart goes out to you =(

also mddw my heart goes out to you =(

Thanks.

I still don't understand why I'm not allowed to go to grad night. It's on a Saturday, you have to be elligable for Graduation, I'm suspended for 5 days, but that one doesn't count. ????

I was suspended for punching the gun out of his hand.

WTF?

yea like i said before I would have beat the **** out of that kid

can I get the number of you school so I can call your principle and yell at him? lol but seriously its like, "Well he's got a gun and I didn't get hit the first time so I better just not do anything and let him keep shooting." I think we can boil all this down to, you really really need a new school lol

Okay' date=' here's the deal; on tuesday, we had to write a writing prompt about what you felt about middle school. Having been bullied that day (a LOT) I decided to vent my feelings. In the conclusion paragraph, I only had 5 minutes left. I hurried and rushed and put, "Some days, I feel like coming to school with a gun and shooting everybody then myself". I was in so much rush, I didn't think about how much trouble I could have gotten myself into.

The next day, I got called up to the office. They explained my actions and suspended me for 5 days. You may think, "so?" well, this is the end of the year. That means I miss the grad party trip to Six Flags, the yearbook signing party, and ALL of my finals. Since my grades are borderline summer school, I will be forced to go there and face these bullies AGAIN, whom I will meet and torment me even more. They could have just sat down and talked to me about my problems but NOOOO, they have their damned "zero tolerance" policy meaning if I throw a punch for self-defense, and all they see is my punch, I get in trouble. The thing I hate the most is that THE KIDS WHO BULLIED ME DIDN'T GET IN TROUBLE. This also threw the right to free speech right out the window. Sure there are limitations, but they state that if you say "bomb" or "fire" in a theatre or airport you are responsible for all injuries, casualties, and proprty damage that happens.

God I am sooooooooooooooooo angry.

This is why the public education system FAILS.

anything happen like this at your school?

[/quote']

Warfare & way of battle can never solve a problem,but only intensifies it.We don't need a second Virginia Tech shooting.

BTW,I fully agree with you that the education systems have truly fail,thus society will fail on the world-wide scale.

P.S.There is another topic in this section that offers quotes of Gradhi,a protestor for India's indepence through non-violent means.Maybe you'll find your enlightenment there.

Okay' date=' here's the deal; on tuesday, we had to write a writing prompt about what you felt about middle school. Having been bullied that day (a LOT) I decided to vent my feelings. In the conclusion paragraph, I only had 5 minutes left. I hurried and rushed and put, "Some days, I feel like coming to school with a gun and shooting everybody then myself". I was in so much rush, I didn't think about how much trouble I could have gotten myself into.

The next day, I got called up to the office. They explained my actions and suspended me for 5 days. You may think, "so?" well, this is the end of the year. That means I miss the grad party trip to Six Flags, the yearbook signing party, and ALL of my finals. Since my grades are borderline summer school, I will be forced to go there and face these bullies AGAIN, whom I will meet and torment me even more. They could have just sat down and talked to me about my problems but NOOOO, they have their damned "zero tolerance" policy meaning if I throw a punch for self-defense, and all they see is my punch, I get in trouble. The thing I hate the most is that THE KIDS WHO BULLIED ME DIDN'T GET IN TROUBLE. This also threw the right to free speech right out the window. Sure there are limitations, but they state that if you say "bomb" or "fire" in a theatre or airport you are responsible for all injuries, casualties, and proprty damage that happens.

God I am sooooooooooooooooo angry.

This is why the public education system FAILS.

anything happen like this at your school?

[/quote']

That's kinda stupid. If you were in a rush, then you really couldn't have controlled your thoughts. Not really your fault. They're much too strict with these kind of things. You have to explain to them what happened. Tell them, "So you're punishing me for WRITING something uncontrollably which I didn't even mean, after I was being bullied ALOT? You'd rather punish me for a moment of writing that I didn't even put any thought into than actually TRY and help me with my problems?"

I can't quiet remember' date=' but I belive when I was 8, someone brought a Gun to school, and this person was the guy who always messed with me, and he actualy fired it. I dont thibk I need to tell you who, but thank god I was able to doge it, and it flew right after an open window. [b']But what sucks is that not only was he sent to juvinial hall, I was suspended for punching the gun out of his hand.[/b]

YOU. HAVE. GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. I'm sorry, but that's just a load of BS. You were freakin' suspended for trying to prevent yourself from getting injured or killed?!?! Whoever made that desicion FAILS HARD.

With me for president I will stop all of this stupid unfairness in schools!

With me for president I shall install supervisors to supervise the principals and teachers to make sure they are competent!

With me for president I shall have all who carry a gun to a public school be instantly converted into sulphurous vapour!

Vote Torchman for '08!

Middle school sucked for me too. 7th and 8th grade were the worst years ever. My mother worked at my school around then, so the administration expected me to be an angel. Yeah... Pretty much, they would watch everything my friends and I did, and if we did one slightly wrong or childish thing, we'd get screwed.

Three funny stories...

It was around the middle of 8th grade. During lunch, my friends and I were bored, and being the immature kids we were, we decided to make a toilet out of aluminum foil, lemonade, and raisins. One of the teachers got extremely pissed, and one of my friends that didn't even do anything was forced to sit on the other side of the cafeteria for a month or so. (We just sat with him the next day).

The day before spring break, one of my other friends brought a back massager to school. About 5 of us were messing around with it, and one of the teachers confiscated and gave just me and my friend that brought it ISR (in school restriction). Fortunately, she had to leave later that day. They called me and my friend to the office and said that after spring break, we had to go to ISR. Yeah... let's just say we forgot to....

I thought this was epic. It was the last day of 8th grade. Specifically, the last 15 minutes or so of middle school. It was PE, so the teachers let us chill outside for the rest of class. Me and about 10 other guys were just chilling, and later, we had to go inside because class was going to end soon. On the way back in, they stopped me and a guy hanging out with us and asked if we were exchanging drugs. Naturally, I was appalled and insulted. Did they think I was stupid enough to that kind of crap, and if I did, on school grounds? After I emptied my pockets, I gave them some attitude...

(somewhat actual quotes)

Me: Did you think I was actually stupid enough to do that?

Teacher: Well, we couldn't be too sure.

Me: -rambling and *****ing-

Teacher: You know what, you can go to the ETR (extended teaching room for people who are acting pissy)

Me: You know what, you can go **** yourself. *double megafinger*

After I go to the ETR, the person there told me to write a letter to my teacher saying that I was sorry. With about 5 minutes left, I just doodled on piece of paper and said I finished. As I was walking back, the bells rang, and I walked out the door, done with middle school.

(Thanks to whoever read all of that ;-))

Middle school sucked for me too. 7th and 8th grade were the worst years ever. My mother worked at my school around then' date=' so the administration expected me to be an angel. Yeah... Pretty much, they would watch everything my friends and I did, and if we did one slightly wrong or childish thing, we'd get screwed.

Three funny stories...

It was around the middle of 8th grade. During lunch, my friends and I were bored, and being the immature kids we were, we decided to make a toilet out of aluminum foil, lemonade, and raisins. One of the teachers got extremely pissed, and one of my friends that didn't even do anything was forced to sit on the other side of the cafeteria for a month or so. (We just sat with him the next day).

The day before spring break, one of my other friends brought a back massager to school. About 5 of us were messing around with it, and one of the teachers confiscated and gave just me and my friend that brought it ISR (in school restriction). Fortunately, she had to leave later that day. They called me and my friend to the office and said that after spring break, we had to go to ISR. Yeah... let's just say we forgot to....

I thought this was epic. It was the last day of 8th grade. Specifically, the last 15 minutes or so of middle school. It was PE, so the teachers let us chill outside for the rest of class. Me and about 10 other guys were just chilling, and later, we had to go inside because class was going to end soon. On the way back in, they stopped me and a guy hanging out with us and asked if we were exchanging drugs. Naturally, I was appalled and insulted. Did they think I was stupid enough to that kind of crap, and if I did, on school grounds? After I emptied my pockets, I gave them some attitude...

(somewhat actual quotes)

Me: Did you think I was actually stupid enough to do that?

Teacher: Well, we couldn't be too sure.

Me: -rambling and *****ing-

Teacher: You know what, you can go to the ETR (extended teaching room for people who are acting pissy)

Me: You know what, you can go **** yourself. *double megafinger*

After I go to the ETR, the person there told me to write a letter to my teacher saying that I was sorry. With about 5 minutes left, I just doodled on piece of paper and said I finished. As I was walking back, the bells rang, and I walked out the door, done with middle school.

(Thanks to whoever read all of that ;-))

[/quote']

Lol, your friend got in trouble for creative art that wasn't even his. Why'd the teacher get pissed for the aluminum toilet?

Yeah,I also have weird & funny stories during 7th & 8th grade. (which is this year & last year)They say that at this time,one will change drastically in terms of emotions.And with waht is happening around & to me,I believe it's already starting...

Guest KAJN

Guys your lucky to go to school, I have to stay in the academy while everybody else go to there school. Academy? I know your wondering well yeah an ninja academy and in the time the students go to school I have to stay and write about things that are difficult to explain and again your lucky because you have education. Imagine that you didn't go to school, how dumb will you be? I don't know maybe a lot because without school you wouldn't know what 2 x 2 is.

hey I've been to school trust me it's pointless you know what i did throughout all the days I ever went to school I sat in a desk in a corner every day and pulled out a book to read I practicaly checked out the entire public libary never listened to a word the teacher spoke and I still got strait a's and i I always was the smartest kid in the classs i've alway been smart I like fighting more tho nothing like the thrill

Ooh' date=' in fact, if they have an email I can write to, you can give it to me, mddw! :D I can lend a hand in overturning the desicion.

[/quote']

LOL!! That would be funny. The pricipal getting E-Mails from random people telling them to overturn the decision. Well, the E-Mail address for the assistant pricipal is:

[email protected]

I got it off his card.

+1 rep to whoever E-Mails him.

this is gonna be awesome

P.S. Don't send him hate mail, I don't want to get in more trouble.

Oh dear god, that's just.....................*insert really, REALLY long curse here*

I mean, COME ON NOW? Suspended for writing that thing when you were in a rush, I mean, do they think that they are gods? That they can suspend anybody for such reason? And about the "Suspended for punching the gun out from the guys hand" thing.....I have nothing much to say, but I still have this to say, whoever made that decision, is a totally idiotic, moron with no life, who likes to sniff their dogs anus, and, who clearly doesn't understand self-defense >_>

Archived