Stupid, STUPID, School!!!

Fh-Fh

Guys your lucky to go to school' date=' I have to stay in the academy while everybody else go to there school. Academy? I know your wondering well yeah an ninja academy and in the time the students go to school I have to stay and write about things that are difficult to explain and again your lucky because you have education. Imagine that you didn't go to school, how dumb will you be? I don't know maybe a lot because without school you wouldn't know what 2 x 2 is.

[/quote']

Thats true.

Yep i gess we should be thankful we have education.

Even tought bad thingds happened.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear god' date=' that's just.....................*insert really, REALLY long curse here*

I mean, COME ON NOW? Suspended for writing that thing when you were in a rush, I mean, do they think that they are gods? That they can suspend anybody for such reason? And about the "Suspended for punching the gun out from the guys hand" thing.....I have nothing much to say, but I still have this to say, whoever made that decision, is a totally idiotic, moron with no life, who likes to sniff their dogs anus, and, who clearly doesn't understand self-defense >_>

[/quote']

clear evidence that life is never fair,the only thing that is fair is that everyone is being treated fairly or unfairly.

P.S.Person_With_Hearth,please don't double post,that'll give you a neg rep & you won't want that

that SUCKS! So you miss all the good stuff and you get 0's because the moron principle did that... Don't worry man, in the long run of all things, it won;'t matter. You'll get another holiday and stuff... But that sucks... I feel a heckuva lot sorry for you mate, holy crap...

Guys your lucky to go to school' date=' I have to stay in the academy while everybody else go to there school. Academy? I know your wondering well yeah an ninja academy and in the time the students go to school I have to stay and write about things that are difficult to explain and again your lucky because you have education. Imagine that you didn't go to school, how dumb will you be? I don't know maybe a lot because without school you wouldn't know what 2 x 2 is.

[/quote']

Thats true.

Yep i gess we should be thankful we have education.

Even tought bad thingds happened.

trust me when I was going to school life sucked every day i was woken up at 5:30 in the morning I got ready as quik as i could and was still late every day and even tho I was the smartest in the class my faimly called me a idiot oh I'm so happy I don't live with them any more only good thing that ever happened to me in school is I never got in trouble I could do any thing I wanted (not lying) and never got in trouble altho I did get suspeded that one time but I don't care as far as i'm concerend it was a vacation with no school but all i did those days was read but still fun

Ooh' date=' in fact, if they have an email I can write to, you can give it to me, mddw! :D I can lend a hand in overturning the desicion.

[/quote']

LOL!! That would be funny. The pricipal getting E-Mails from random people telling them to overturn the decision. Well, the E-Mail address for the assistant pricipal is:

[email protected]

I got it off his card.

+1 rep to whoever E-Mails him.

this is gonna be awesome

P.S. Don't send him hate mail, I don't want to get in more trouble.

I will email him, but not hate mail. I will try to calmly address him of the situation and explain to him why the idea isn't really logical. If you get in trouble for that, THEN I will send hate mail, since that is absolutely unfair.

Ok Mddw, Will the assistant principal even know that we are talking about you? What if after you got suspended someone else did what you did. Then the assistant principal might think that we are talking about that person. At least tell us who's class you are in. Then the assistant principal will know that we are talking about you.

Archived