[Glassy Thread] - How to become a "Successful Member".

RestLess-BoTics

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Smiley spam overload.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello.

I'm glasstin10' date=' and I am an experienced member here at YCM.

This thread was made to ensure the capabilities of the member reading these points. Through this knowledge, you will learn to become a better member on this forum.

So, we'll start off with the question, "How do you become a Successful Member?"

Well all you need to do, is to follow these three important points, and soon, more members will respect you, and the odds of people wanting to become your friend, will certainly increase.

[u']Point Number One :[/u]

Keep a positive attitude!

For example :

Mr. Frunk - I hate you Mrs. Frunk. Grrr. >:/

Mrs. Frunk - Thanks! ^_^

Do you see how Mrs. Frunk kept a positive attitude in this conversation? She never let Mr. Frunk's comment, cloud her judgement, which led to her making the right decision.

Point Number Two :

Now that you will always keep a positive attitude in a conversation, please, don't post any "Silly Pointless Annoying Messages" (Spam) wherever you go.

For example :

PJ Osiris - I like the color orange. What color do you like best?

Jedi Prowapod - LALALALALALALALALA!!! OMGOMGOMG.... ORANGE!!! AUUGHHH!!! OH, GUESS WHAT! CHUCK NORRIS IS ORANGE! AUUGHHH!!!

Yes, even though Jedi Prowapod was on topic, his post was slightly spammish, and most of the words he posted were not needed in the conversation.

Point Number Three :

Please be polite. No one really favors disrespectful members, so being polite is the best way to go.

For example :

Mr. Sakura Haruno - Hey everyone, I made a new smilie. :o

Mrs. Floating Pizza - Fail. You are extremely horrible at making smilies, and I should say, you suck at life. I hope you fall off something high.

As you can see, Mrs. Floating Pizza wasn't exactly the nicest person in the world, so I would suggest not to post comments such as that.

Well, that's it. Follow those three points, and I guarantee, you will become a very successful member!

For the examples, the names that were mentioned, do not in any way, shape, or form, resemble any actual member on the internet. Thank you for your cooperation.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to private message me! Thanks for reading my thread!

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

thanks for the help i will try to write like that i hope it will help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

noobs are the best always

correction: somtimes. not always.

Correction: Never.

Correction: Yes sometimes. Clair is an example

Noob is not the same thing as newb. Noobs are idiots, newbs are new people. Besides, Clair isn't even a newb anymore.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived