[Glassy Thread] - How to become a "Successful Member".

RestLess-BoTics

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But the main problem is this,some newbies may not even know this thread exists.For all I know,they will immediately go around & check the forum out first. (that's what I did when I 1st joinned in & I didn't bother to look at the rules then)

But the main problem is this,some newbies may not even know this thread exists.For all I know,they will immediately go around & check the forum out first. (that's what I did when I 1st joinned in & I didn't bother to look at the rules then)

Chuck Norris is so orange, he isn't!

What could we make of this new discovery of Chuck Norris and oranges...

----------------------------

I love the tutorial. When people insult you, and you thank them, it makes them look very, very stupid. Everything is true :).

Chuck Norris is so orange, he isn't!

What could we make of this new discovery of Chuck Norris and oranges...

----------------------------

I love the tutorial. When people insult you, and you thank them, it makes them look very, very stupid. Everything is true :).

nice! so, from what youve seen, do you think i ma glasstin10?

i try to follow these exact rules all the time, even before you posted them.

thanks for writing these, maybe now we all can live in peace and harmony here on the forum...

or at least what we can hope for is to not have everyone at each other's throats! :lol:

nice! so, from what youve seen, do you think i ma glasstin10?

i try to follow these exact rules all the time, even before you posted them.

thanks for writing these, maybe now we all can live in peace and harmony here on the forum...

or at least what we can hope for is to not have everyone at each other's throats! :lol:

Archived