Cards Censorship!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all these cards censored...and because of what

-sexual exposure

-religious links

-violent appearances

Come on!If the Japanese kids don't mond,why would the rest of the world even care? (they are going to be exposed to the cruel truth sooner or later anyways)

UDE sucks as bad as 4kids. Don Zaloog's OCG art was perfetly fine.

OFF TOPIC: Has anyone noticed that the TCG is owned by a company that changes everything good and the English anime belongs to a even crappier company?

Sword =/= Gun

http://www.ygo-card.de/show_zensur.php?htm_gba=81172176

I LMAO

Wow...UDE has major issues with card art...

UDE sucks as bad as 4kids.

How's that possible when UDE doesn't change anything other than the art of Gyaku-Gire Panda?

Don Zaloog's OCG art was perfetly fine.

How's this make it ok to slander UDE?

OFF TOPIC: Has anyone noticed that the TCG is owned by a company that changes everything good

God, I love how you keep saying things that are downright false. It only makes it easier to laugh at you.

How's that possible when UDE doesn't change anything other than the art of Gyaku-Gire Panda?

OFF TOPIC: Has anyone noticed that the TCG is owned by a company that changes everything good

What has UDE changed aside from the card art of Gyaku-Gire Panda?

the art of two-hundred and something cards.

What has UDE changed aside from the card art of Gyaku-Gire Panda?

the art of two-hundred and something cards.

Incorrect. That's Konami's doing.

You'd be surprized. They made it harder to get DAD' date=' and a lot others.

[/quote']

Noted. However, you said "changed everything good". The rarity changes are for the better.

The game's tournaments cost money to run, and UDE makes no money from them.

Konami's tournaments are nigh-nonexistent, done in Japan in a minimalist manner, solely to gather a random spattering of 150 players for their Nationals Invitationals. Their system is, therefore, much less competitive; there's no rigor system for Organized Play.

Because Konami's packs are NOT MADE to take advantage of the primary market, Konami makes less profit, and therefore spends less on Organized Play. The result: much worse tournaments with much less reason to play in those tournaments.

The game is better in the TCG, at least in regard to Organized Play. The rarity changes make that possible. Therefore, because the game is better as a direct result of the rarity changes, the rarity changes are good things. Their installation is "changing something bad," not changing something good.

Also they have changed WAY too many card art

Incorrect. They've changed one' date=' and only one - Gyaku-Gire Panda. Konami is responsible for the rest.

I now realise that I shouldn't have phrased the matter as a rhetorical question, as it would obviously lead to an incorrect answer if I asked it of any of[i'] you [/i]to answer it.

So, I've edited the post to contain the answer.

Max pretty much said what I was and let's not forget names

UDE changes no names. That's Konami.

Archived