Cards Censorship!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have looked at some of the cards from the link in the first post. the ones edited for violence are pathetic! for example, Blowback Dragon. they change the head from a regular pistol to a laser alternative. correct me if i am wrong but arnt lasers just as deadly as guns? and on some of the cards the only thing that they change is the color of a certain area of the weapon.

and when they edit for reasons based on sex, they edit what cant be seen. the japanese versions dont blatently expose any male or female "parts". but clevege is a bad thing?

the religion thing i can somewhat understand as not every religion uses the cross.

i have looked at some of the cards from the link in the first post. the ones edited for violence are pathetic! for example' date=' Blowback Dragon. they change the head from a regular pistol to a laser alternative. correct me if i am wrong but arnt lasers just as deadly as guns? and on some of the cards the only thing that they change is the color of a certain area of the weapon.

[b']and when they edit for reasons based on sex, they edit what cant be seen. the japanese versions dont blatently expose any male or female "parts". but clevege is a bad thing?[/b]

the religion thing i can somewhat understand as not every religion uses the cross.

Obviously has not looked at Japanese Water Omotics, CoSR, and Double Snare

OMFG ROFL. I never felt such a combnation pity and humor. Oh yeah sure censor a playing cards. Next thing u we'll all be wearing, living in caves, and listening to popes every command..........HEY! thats sounds alot like the dark ages:D.

P.S. you ever wonder y they call it the dark ages, it not because of the death, but because time went backwards. Why? you ask. Well because we all listen to one man who thinks he's the almighty him self.

Duelist_King_Ryan, i looked at the ones you mentioned and heres what i saw:

Double Snare: The Guy was falling head first with his back towards us. the little loincloth ill accept but the shirt doesnt need to be there.

Card of Safe Return: the guy is on his hands and knees with more of his back showing. same as above, loincloth yes, shirt not really.

Water Omotics: Female pouring a container of water over her shoulder covering one breast. the other is exposed but there is no nipple showing. i think the edit is over done. they could have scaled her to the armpit and that would have be more than enough.

forgive me if i dont see what you see.

Duelist_King_Ryan' date=' i looked at the ones you mentioned and heres what i saw:

Double Snare: The Guy was falling head first with his back towards us. the little loincloth ill accept but the shirt doesnt need to be there.

Card of Safe Return: the guy is on his hands and knees with more of his back showing. same as above, loincloth yes, shirt not really.

Water Omotics: Female pouring a container of water over her shoulder covering one breast. the other is exposed but there is no nipple showing. i think the edit is over done. they could have scaled her to the armpit and that would have be more than enough.

forgive me if i dont see what you see.

[/quote']

Here's what i saw, but good point about Water Omotics

Double Snare: The Guy was Butt Naked

CoSR: Same as above

Water Omotics: Good Point there bub, but i'm against Full Nudity, even if it doesn't have nipples

• 1 year later...

GIVE BLACK (DARK) MAGICIAN GIRL HER BOOBS BACK!!!

We should start a petition or something to get upper deck to stop censoring cards. but i guess that cause little kids buy it, and little kids buy cause the show was douched up by 4kids and so they have to douch up the cards as well. I wonder what wizards of the coast would have done with the art if they bought it?

Archived