Pic:2/10

Creativity:2/10

lalolalo's rubric:

Effect - 2.5/10

OCG - 2.5/10

Balance - 1.5/10

Pic - 2/10

Creativity - 1.5/10

I'll join and GH, why do you have to ruin all of the spellcaster contests with your magician of the legendary tricks set.

EDIT:

56179qe4.jpg

EFFECT:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 1000 Life Points or more. The original ATK of this card becomes half of the Life Points you paid due to this card's effect. During the End Phase of the turn this card was summoned, put one counter on this card (max 1.). Remove 1 counter from this card to activate one of the following effects based on this card's original ATK: 500 or more ATK - Discard 1 card from your hand. 1500 or more ATK - Draw 1 Card. 2500 or more ATK - Destroy 1 card on the field. 3500 or more ATK - This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. 5000 or more ATK - Destroy all cards on the field except this card then draw cards from your deck up to the number of cards destroyed.

56179om1.jpg

EFFECT:You must tribute at least 2 monsters to Summon this card. This card's ATK becomes equal to half of the tributed monsters' original ATK. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you may tribute one monster on your side of the field to activate one of the following effects depending on the ATK of the card: 500 ATK or less-destroy this card. 1500 ATK or less-gain Life Points equal to the original ATK of the tributed card. 2500 ATK or less-Draw 2 cards and if there is a monsters with an ATK of 1500 or less in your hand, Special Summon it.

56179ph9.jpg56179fa6.jpg56179cf4.jpg56179fs5.jpg

arctaisthelone.jpg

When this monster is successfully normal summoned, flip summoned, or special summoned activate one of the following:

- Inflict 500 point of damage to your opponent's life points

- Choose one monster on the field and place it in face down defense

- Change the name of this card to a card that exists in your graveyard

[align=center]

I'll join and GH' date=' why do you have to ruin all of the spellcaster contests with your magician of the legendary tricks set.

[/quote']

XD

Magician of Legendary Tricks? That old thing?

No way. I wont even give you a chanve this time. :P

Here is my BRAND NEW CARD:

43114rg6.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. During your Standby Phase, remove from play 1 Monster Card from your Graveyard to select 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's side of the field. As long as this card remains face-up, the selected card's effect cannot be activated if the selected card is in the Spell & Trap Card Zone adjacent to this card. When this card destroys a monster on your opponent's side of the field by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, increase the ATK of this card by 100.[/align]

Guest KAJN

[align=center]Well I guess I'll enter with this.

createcard-15php-2.jpg

Card Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned if you have at least 1 "Breeze Swordsman" on your side of the field. Increase this card's ATK by 200 for every "Dark Magician" in your Graveyard. Throw a die, activate 1 of the following effects for each result:

± 1-3: Increase this cards ATK by 100x the result.

± 4-6: Remove this card from play for one turn.

If you use one of these effects, the owner of this card must pay 500 Life Points.

[/align]

Hers my entry

MageOfDeception.jpg

While this card is on the field every time a magic card is activated add one spell counter to this card (max3). By discarding a spell counter from this card you can activate one of the following effects.

Destroy one card on the field.

Draw one card from your deck.

Special summon a monster from either yours or your opponents graveyard to your side of the field in face down defense position.

This is it... TIME TO TAKE YOU ON GOD HUNTER!

[align=center]48078fo8.jpg

http://photobucket.com/image/cute%20rainbow/AngelsApocalypse/Cuteredrainbow.jpg?o=67

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 monsters of the same Type. This monster gets the following effect(s) while there is a monster(s) with the following Attribute(s) on the field:

-DARK: Once per turn, you can destroy 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card on the field.

-FIRE: Increase the ATK of this card by 800.

-WIND: This card can attack your opponent directly. Any damage done by this card is halved.

-WATER: Once per turn, you can change the Battle Position of up to 2 face-up monsters.

-EARTH: Increase the DEF of this card by 1000.

If this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon up to 2 of the monsters used to Tribute Summon this card from your Graveyard.[/align]

This is it... TIME TO TAKE YOU ON GOD HUNTER!

[align=center]48078fo8.jpg

http://photobucket.com/image/cute%20rainbow/AngelsApocalypse/Cuteredrainbow.jpg?o=67

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 monsters of the same Type. This monster gets the following effect(s) while there is a monster(s) with the following Attribute(s) on the field:

-DARK: Once per turn' date=' you can destroy 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card on the field.

-FIRE: Increase the ATK of this card by 800.

-WIND: This card can attack your opponent directly. Any damage done by this card is halved.

-WATER: Once per turn, you can change the Battle Position of up to 2 face-up monsters.

-EARTH: Increase the DEF of this card by 1000.

If this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon up to 2 of the monsters used to Tribute Summon this card from your Graveyard.[/b'][/align]

-_-

Good Luck.. Though, your card is exactly like ALL the rest of your cards. They all tend to have overcomplicated specifics, then have like 6 different effect possibilities.

Hey, can you add this card to my other entry? Muhahahahha

43114dx2.jpg

^

If you want me to post the text, I will.

Guest KAJN

[align=center]OK I'm going to do the same as Hunter ^-^

79274th7.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while you have 1 "Seyvelin, Dimensional Caster", "Daias, the Hollowed Sorcerer" and "Creator of Electron, Elemtro" removed from play. Each turn you must choose one of the following:

± Use one of the three chosen monster's Effects.

± Use 1 removed from play card's ATK and DEF.

± Use another name for this card.

± Equip this card to another monster.

± Increase this cards ATK by 200.

If 1 of the chosen cards is returned to your field, Graveyard, hand or Deck, this card is removed from play. You can remove from play 1 "Creator of Electron, Elemtro", equip this card to 1 "Daias, the Hollowed Sorcerer" or "Seyvelin, Dimensional Caster" on your field.

[spoiler=Required Cards]

9iu3rd.jpg

opy14i.jpg

createcard-86php-2.jpg

[/align]

Archived