Monster Reborn should remain legal.

Monster Reborn is the most powerful monster revival card of all time' date='if they un-ban that,then the ban list is redundant. (Since they let MR run loose,let the rest of thel ot run wild & spoil the meta-game)

[/quote']

By rest, you talking about the MR's friends Raigeki, Dark Hole, GC, POG anc Change of Heart?

Omg we need to start a forum war. kill all them players lol. i mean i dont agree with every card in crabs list but hes trying to achieve one goal " slow metta " so skill is only required, at top level. also the i like the list for the reason it makes duelists again make creative decks, the only creative players these days are the 1s who make the metta breaking decks, while everyone else is a stupid netdecker. anyways for a course of action lets spread a rumor about captain_spaulding being a necrophiliac

Cyberhamon seems to think that neat combos (Jinzo, Protector + Morphing, Wildheart) are more important than using general combo's (using Sangan/Disk to draw cards in this turn, not your opponent's/your next turn, getting a FREE beatstick from EITHER graveyard) in the same turn you draw it. He just doesn't know how important it is to use the revival directly when you draw it. Imagine JD coming up next turn for game. CotH won't do much. Maybe letting you draw for Disk/CoSR, but that's no use if you'll lose.

[spoiler=The first combo was mentioned by Cyberhamon, the second one by me]

Cy-kun: Is Disk + CotH + MST + Prem faster than MR + Disk + tributing Disk and another for DMoC + MR on Disk?

Cyberhamon: Depends on the situation

People: Balder balder balder.

People: I agree.

Cy-kun: Hamon, is there any situation where the first combo with CotH is faster than the second one?

Cyberhamon: No

I think it is obvious that Cyberhamon = Noob, isn't he?

http://forum.tcgplayer.com/showthread.php?t=134276

Because everyone is already laughing at Pojo' date=' GameFAQs, and YCM, so we need somewhere else to turn for laughs.

Oh, that reminds me, they all worship hotfoilcard as some sort of Yu-Gi-Oh genius. Let's laugh about that too.

[/quote']

you neg repped me for linking a tcgplayer thread about YVD in a YCM.net thread about DMU/YVD etc.; calling me an advertiser and a spammer, stating that i linked a "site that sells IRL cards", and whined when i neg repped you concerning that...

Crab Helmet (110) - Last updated 05-04-2008, 08:44 PM

Negative: Posting random off-topic spam advertisements.

here's crab whining about my neg rep (which he gave me for posting a link to tcg just like the one at the beginning of this thread

I got negged for editing an advertisement out of a member's post that had nothing to do with the topic and was basically spam. The topic was about YVD/DMU, and it was a link to a forum where IRL cards can be bought. Oh, and since I negged him first for advertising, the neg he gave me is also a revenge rep. Remove please.

Random off-topic advertisement; all content and links removed. ~Crab Helmet

the post where i linked TCG for the purposes of providing a network of YVD hamachi ID's.

another quote from crab pertaining to TCGplayer

Your post included links to sites where cards are to be bought...so no. Unless buying IRL cards now relates to YVD and DMU.

what a doofus.

and what is your name on tcg crab? i assume youve made more than one spam/flame account based on the recent influx of atrocious commentators on the ban list discussion threads.

i am captain_spaulding obv...who are you guys again on tcg? venom? undeat?

pika and chaos_p at least had the bollas to use their same names.

you should be a man for once and mosey on over to my neg reps and delete your hypocrisy; possibly adding a pos rep apology.

ty

what a doofus.

How mature...

This site is epic lulz/fail.

lolling @ "doofus"...i hadn't used that word in 15 years before that post i think...

yup, your way of thinking is about 15 years ago...

BTW: i am Venom_orochi... i couldn't use orochi alone so i used my old nick from RO... and still i think you're jealous from crab...

Archived