Yu - Gi - Oh Z

The Dark Prince

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kai-"Wha-my monster!" "I activate Monster Reborn and I activate my quick play spell card Mystical Space Typhoon." Your last face down is gone and so is your monster." "And so is 200 of youe LP."

Spear Dragons effect activates. Spear Dragon DEF mode. DEF/0

Yoshe - my turn *draw on card* I active monster reborn to return my armed dragon now i active pot of greed *draw two cards* i active heavy storm now i tribute armed dragon to summon Armed dragon lv 5 now attack spear dragon now my monster special ability active is summon Armed dragon lv 7

Attack : 2700

Defense: 1000

Now i lay one card facedown that my turn.

Yoshe - I draw i active greatful charity * draw three card discards two cards* i special summon Chaos Emperor Dragon

Attack: 3000

Defense: 2500

This duel is over i active harpies feater dust to destroy your Swords now to summon baby dragon in attack mode and active my second face down a another harpies feater dust to destroy your last facedow now to attack with my monster Armed dragon LV 7 attack. now baby attack his life points now end this duel emperor attack.

LP:4000

Name: Fenix Yoshiro

Deck: Poison Arrow

Personality: Quiet

Appearance: Wears a Silfer Red uniform, little is known

Favorite Card: *Secret*

Bio: Not much is known

Decklist is being sent

Kai-There he is. Hey Chancelor Shepared wait up!

The Chancelor stoped and told the boys to go to their dorms but the wouldent move. The Chancelor then decided they should know...the truth about Jax.

Kai-So Jax has been waiting for the Shadow Riders and their evil master all this time.

Kai-No its to late! Unless...If this is a shadow game then that means everything is real. I activate monster reborn!!! Bring Jax out of the shadow Realm!! It-It actually worked!! Yoshe grab Jax and lest get out of here!

Before Yoshe could move the shadow rider chalenged the 2 to a duel.

Kai-I'll duel the shadow rider. Yoshe, get Jax out of here now!

Archived