Yu - Gi - Oh Z

The Dark Prince

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kai-I activate Wicked Soul Tourture you lose 800 life points for every spell card you'v activated. 1600 damage to you. Painful Curse activate, I pay 3000 life points to destroy all card that are face down. Now I activate Consuming Shadow ritual, now I discard 2 monster who's level eguals 9 stars. I summon Shadow Eater. Now I activate Shadow Eaters special ability to destroy 1 dark monster on the field. Chaos Emporor is destroyed Shadow Eater attack Darkness Blast 2500 damage.

The Evil Kai quickly desposed Yoshe in only 1 turn.

Kai-Your soul is mine. I open the portal to the Shadow Realm.

Yoshe - Kai you are my best friend why is you doing this, If this is how you is i will defect you. My turn I draw I flip over my facedown card man eater bug say good bye i active polymerization to fusion my arm Dragon Lv 7 and my great dragon to summon

90747vq7.jpg i active heavy storm to destroy all spell and traps on the field i active monster reborn to bring back 90747dp9.jpg Now this duel is over attack Great Dragon Lord with light screen now end his duel Holy wise attack with light beam.

Kai-Kai is an eco now, I am the new Kai. I will send your soul to the shadow realm and continue to gather souls for my master. You activated the effect of my Evil Soul from beyond, when destroyed by card effect your turn automatically ends and the effect of this card cannot be stopped. My turn. Draw. I activate Fear of Evil now I draw 5 cards and discard 3 from my deck.

I activate Rise of Terror now I can select 1 card from my grave and add it to my hand. Activate Evil Blitz, now you lose 200 for every card in my hand. 200x4=800. Now reverse damge activate, I take no damage for the next 2 turn as long as I have 3 or more card in the grave. End. My LP:1000 Your LP:800

Kai-You think youv won. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! I dont take any damge for the next 2 turns now I activate----

Before Dark Kai could finish his move his evil master posponed the duel.

Evil Master: You are to return to me now.

Dark Kai: Yes master. You are lucky. We will finish this duel another day.

Weeks passed but still no luck until one day he met an old man sell cards. The old man saw he was in need of a new deck and gave him a deck called the Evils Enemy. Although the deck has dark demeonic cards it is just as powerful as any other Shadow Riders deck.

Last Name: Kusinagi

First Name: Takashi

Role: Protagonist

Deck: The Six Samurai

Personality: Kind, outgoing, courageous, smart, selfless, cool headed.

Bio: Takashi is a wandering duelist; seeking new challenges and new adventures. Because of his samurai heritage, he was bestowed the power of The Six Samurai. With this power, he vows to protect the weak and oppose the wicked.

Appearance:

TakashiKusinagi.jpg

First Name: Matt

Lasty Name: Yueski

Deck: Dragon Type

Faveorite Card: Buster Blader

Bio: At first glance he appears calm but he's actually very out going and hasty. He can be kind at some times but at other times annoying. For Slightly Below averadge dueling skills he's a slifer red at the academy.

Personality: Hasty And Outgoing And Never Delicnes A Challenge.

SliferRed.jpg

A snake slithered out of Fenix's room, it slowly came down the stairs and made its way across to the end of the building. It slowly slipped underneath a door, Fenix just noticing his pet got away, chased after the snake and knock on the door where his snake had just slipped through, "Hey are you okay in there, my snake just slipped its way out and into your room..................

OOC: your room Littlem

Kai: Marik he has aquired a new deck. Should we make our move now?

Marik: No, we wait until then find weak duelist and still their souls. Also take this with you.

Marik gives Kai a card with a findish looking monster.

Kai: This is--a Wicked God card. Dreadroot.

Marik: Yes, now go. Get me more souls. I wont be leaving the Shadow Realm until I get more souls!

Kai: Sir some ones out side. Should I handel it?

Marik:Go.

Kai: Is this your snake?

Archived