Stardust Dragon Tin! And Red Dragon Archfiend!Freaking No Joke!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The promos they mean here are the Promo Cards you get at the Sneak Previews. Not Shueisha Promos!

In other words: Guardian of Order' date=' Grandmaster, and Dark Grepher?

if that's the case than I guess I'll have more of a reason to get a tin.

[/quote']

grand master? gladiators assault was Octavius

I'll have probably raised enough money from the card game that my friend and I are selling on his street to buy 1-2 of each of the tins in the first wave. It's too bad that they couldn't put 1 PTDN, 2 LODT, and 2 TDGS in the tin. Besides, PTDN ate my wallet for breakfast already. I have most of the good cards out of PTDN. I'm working on a Lightsworn deck right now, so I could use the extra LODT. Well, LODT is short printed so I can see why they used an extra PTDN pack. Some guy at my locals said that he would trade me JD and pay me $100.00 for my DAD. I wonder if the guy is serious.

You need a Tuner monster and a specific number of non-tuner monsters listed on the Synchro Monster you wish to summon. The total level of your monsters must be exactly equal to the Synchro Monster.

For example, you wish to Synchro Summon Stardust Dragon, and you have Tune Warrior(A Level 4 Tuner) and Mirage Dragon(A Level 4 Non-Tuner). By tributing Tune Warrior and Mirage Dragon, you may summon the Level 8 Stardust Dragon.

Archived