Digimon Contest DJ Osiris Invited!

Skyfi

[align=center]my third contest ever, you must create 10 cards. they must all be digimon from the same evaloution line such as agumon greymon metalgreymon etc.

1-Baby Level Digimon

2-In-Training Level Digimon

3-rookie Level digimon

4-champion Level digimon

5-ultimate level digimon

6-Mega Level Digimon

7-Digivice

8-Tamer

9-Supprot Spell Card

10-Support Trap Cards

Reward!

1st Place-30 Points And 3 Reps

2nd-Place-20 Points And 2 Reps

3ed-Place-10 Points And 1 Rep

End Date Is This Thursday

You Will Be Graded On OCG

And The Picture

How Well It Is Made

And If It Is Overpowered Or Underpowered[/align]

4850eg1.jpg4850nl1.jpg

Botamon image was found here Koromon art by KiwiesRuleXD

4850nb7.jpg4850kq3.jpg

Agumon art by DoubleScoop Greymon art by Mzabi

metalexplotionbytheredrcz0.jpg4850gk7.jpg

Metal Greymon art by theRedRage War Greymon image found here

text for Metal Greymon:

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can not be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Digivice" when "Digidestined - Tai" is face-up on your side of the field. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, you can destroy all Monster Cards on your opponent's side of the field. If this effect is used, you must skip your Battle Phase. During the End Phase of the turn this card attacks, return this card to your hand and Special Summon one "Agumon" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard to your side of the field in face-up Attack position. You may also select one "Greymon" in your Graveyard and shuffle it into your Deck.

text for War Greymon:

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can not be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Digivice" when "Digidestined - Tai" is face-up on your side of the field. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, you can destroy every card on your opponent's side of the field. If this effect is used, you must skip your Battle Phase. During the End Phase of the turn this card attacks, return this card to your hand and Special Summon one "Koromon" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard to your side of the field in face-up Attack position. You may also select one "Agumon", "Greymon", and "Metal Gremon" in your Graveyard and shuffle them into your Deck.

digivicejpgset1digiset2ey0.jpg4850eb1.jpg

digivice pic here Tai art by Starlitdragon

Tai text:

When this card is Summoned or Special Summoned, you may search your deck for one "Koromon" and add it to your hand. This card can not be destroyed as a result of battle or as the result of a card effect. Any battle damage the controller of this card takes when this card is attacked becomes 0. When this card is face-up on your side of the field, each face-up Spell Card on your side of the field with "Digivice" in its name can not be removed from the field. If this card is the only Monster Card on your side of the field, your opponent can attack your Life Points directly.

4850mb7.jpg4850zo0.jpg

digiegg art by Spinny-prinny art by rockingeton

...as opposed to actually following the rules for holding contests? Only 1 person who has shown interest in this contest has not made their submission(and they still have time). I'm currently uploading my images to make my submission on time as well. I request that this contest be judged as originally scheduled.

As previously hinted at, I completed my submission on time. Here it is for your viewing pleasure. :D

ENI-Chibomon-1.pngENI-Demiveemon-1.png

ENI-Veemon-1.pngENI-ExVeemon-1.png

ENI-Paildramon-1.pngENI-Imperialdramon-1.png

ENI-D3Digivice-1.pngENI-DM-FEvolution-1.png

ENI-DNA-Digivolution-1.pngENI-Egg-Courage-V-1.png

P.S. I can read all of my cards but if anyone has any problem with the text please let me know and I would be more than happy to post card text. ;)

Archived