Fusion Guard x1

Mirror Force x1

Fusion

Cyber End Dragon x3

Cyber Twin Dragon x3

Chimeratech Overdragon x3

CyberDark Dragon x3

Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon x1

Get one or more trap cards to balance it out. I'd say that's the only problem from my viewpoint... 7/10

Oh come on now...Is adding traps do decks the only thing you are capable to say in this section? You always and ONLY say to every single god damn deck on this site that add more Trap cards' date=' AND you suggest the most least effective traps to all decks >_>

This deck is bad. Needs Prime Material Dragon' date=' Cyberdark Impact! Learn the ban list. It still exists.

[/quote']

Don't run Hunter Dragon. He's a bad card with no effect, and only gives the Cyberdarks a few hundred extra ATK.

Make sure you don't drop the Armed Dragons, and make sure you find a Lv7. This is the only deck in which one should consider running Armed Dragon, and Armed Cyberdark is the best form of Cyberdark decks out there.

You need a Prime Material Dragon or two in here.

Don't use Trap Jammer. Don't use Fusion Guard. Don't use Polymerization. Don't use banned cards. Don't use bad cards.

You may want to try out Allures in here due to you running 3 each of the Cyberdarks.

Don't run Hunter Dragon. He's a bad card with no effect' date=' and only gives the Cyberdarks a few hundred extra ATK.

lolwut? 1700+800=2500. Hunter is discard fodder and a musthave in any Cyber Dark deck.

Make sure you don't drop the Armed Dragons, and make sure you find a Lv7. This is the only deck in which one should consider running Armed Dragon, and [b']Armed Cyberdark is the best form of Cyberdark decks out there. [/b]

lolwut?

You need a Prime Material Dragon or two in here.

Agreed

Don't use Trap Jammer. Don't use Fusion Guard. Don't use Polymerization. Don't use banned cards. Don't use bad cards.

Agreed

You may want to try out Allures in here due to you running 3 each of the Cyberdarks.

Agreed

Just had to nitpick.

@Deck poster, Read the banlist pl0x.

I'm glad we agree for the most part.

That being said, Armed Cyberdarks are extremely efficient, as they instantly provide plenty of fodder for both the small Cyberdarks and the fusion.

eg. Set Masked Dragon. Opponent attacks into it. You grab Lv3. As you begin your turn you get Lv5. Now you have both a Lv3 and a Masked Dragon in your Graveyard, as well as a 2400 ATK beatstick on the field with an effect that, though not particularly powerful, is at least not useless. Lv5 can easily run over an opponent's mosnter next turn, bumping up to 7. (which is the ideal target for Cyberdark Dragon.) When your opponent inevitably uses monster removal on it, you have that in the Graveyard too.

This is all normal Armed Dragon playstyle, and though it doesn't justify the use of Armed Dragons by themselves, it does fit in nicely with Cyberdarks. Armed Dragons allow Cyberdark decks to become far more consistent, quickly feeding the Graveyard with new fodder for your Horn and Edge. One of the problems with Cyberdarks was finding the right balance between Dragons and Machines. The use of Armed Dragons minimizes the number of Dragons that would otherwise not see play needed, thus making space for other more useful monsters.

I can't think of a better Cyberdark build than with Armed Dragons. Seriously, if you know one, enlighten me.

All this being said, Cyberdarks aren't competitive anyways, so this is pretty much a moot point.

Archived