What do you want to happen in Transformers 2

DragonMasterAman

I want Weird Al's old character to make an appearance.

Also' date=' I want GLaDOS.

[/quote']

That would be the most epic, and funniest character of all robot movies ive ever seen. But on topic, I hope they put in the minicons, from the animated series. Then they could make Megatron ALL POWERFUL!!!

I want it to be better than the first.

if nude anime girls came it would be

No' date=' it would not.

[/quote']

yes it would i mean who in the right mind would not like nude anime girls (besides chicks and gays)

People with some sense of class.

No' date=' it would not.

[/quote']

yes it would i mean who in the right mind would not like nude anime girls (besides chicks and gays)

hey just because your a girl and dont like all this pervetness doesnt mean you can spoil our fun i am sure there are nude anime guys (i hope not) but yeh

No' date=' it would not.

[/quote']

hey just because your a girl and dont like all this pervetness doesnt mean you can spoil our fun i am sure there are nude anime guys (i hope not) but yeh

I'm not a girl. I just feel that anime people in a real-life movie? Wrong. Especially the kind of people you are talking about. You fill me with disgust.

No' date=' it would not.

[/quote']

I'm not a girl. I just feel that anime people in a real-life movie? Wrong. Especially the kind of people you are talking about. You fill me with disgust.

then you must be a robot or gay

No' date=' it would not.

[/quote']

then you must be a robot or gay

Or, as he said, a man with class.

Archived