Contest Finished, please move to Finished Cards, Thanks! ^_^

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two entries here... Criophasma doesn't feel right, but it's going in anyway

crophasma.jpgshimmerfishcard.jpg

Images were attained from Deviantart (hence, they're not mine..). I tried my best to get as OCG-nazist as I could get on these cards... might find a few errors though (it is11:50 PM over here... and i get tired easy)

Ryan: Meheheh. You gotta stop using that card. XD That's the card I beat by 1% in GH's contest with Sky Leviathan. Anyway, you need a disclaimer for me to clear your entry as I'm sure you're aware since you read the rules for my contest. Isn't that right Ryan? ;)

Magicbunny: You're in.

Empress Gong-Li: You're in.

Medolino: You need a disclaimer.

Thought I would work a little on my artwork and go back to a card from an old contest. He was originally to be part of a Divine Set I was making that would actually make that game mechanic less, "OMG, You posted a Divine card..you fail," and more,"Wow..they actually serve a purpose now." For this contest, however, I changed him to Aqua. :D

ENI-Combulos-2.png

[spoiler=Card Lore]1 Sea Serpent-Type monster + 4 Aqua-Type monsters

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing the above Fusion Material Monsters in your Graveyard from play. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card cannot be destroyed by battle. The opponent takes all Battle Damage to this card's controller that he/she would have taken from a battle involving this card. Destroy any monster this card attacks at the end of the Damage Step.

[spoiler=Artistic Credits]

I did this. :D

Oh....I'm in the list :D

well today is june 13 so I'm on time...here's my card

I'm building a reptile deck so this contest was the perfect way to post a card I create (in my mind) and consider really useful for my deck of course it's balanced.

credits for the illustration goes to my pal Alex Weasler.

213f2fp.jpg

Archived