Contest Finished, please move to Finished Cards, Thanks! ^_^

This is a WATER Attribute monster contest. You can make any WATER monster you like, just try to keep it balanced. Cards will be graded as follows:

Official Card Grammar: 20% (Whether or not it is worded properly.)

Name: 5% (Coolness of name)

Picture: 15% (Coolness of picture and it's sync with the name.)

Balance: 20% (How overpowered or underpowered it is.)

Effect: 20% (Shows thought put into it, is fairly long.)

Originality: 10% (Its unique-ness)

Little things: 10% (Good Set ID, no circulation.)

1. Cards cannot have circulation, if they do, your card will lose 5%, so just leave it blank.

2. You don't have to give image credit, but you need a disclaimer, unless it's your art. I will not add your card if you don't have a disclaimer, and you'll have to add 1 to get into the contest.

3. You can make a minimum of 1 card and a maximum of 4 cards. I will grade your cards, your best card counts toward your percent.

4. No flaming or spamming (posts which offend or posts that are random and have no point.), if you do, you will be reported.

5. You may reserve your entry, just remember to post your card before the deadline.

6. Cards cannot be Normal Monsters, Spell Cards, or Trap Cards. They must have an Effect. They can be either Synchro Monsters, Fusion Monsters, Ritual Monsters, or Effect Monsters but they must have an effect. If you make a monster with no effect, you'll lose all your Official Card Grammar and Effect marks. So yeah, if you want to win, no effect.

7. I will not judge any card in any way until the deadline.

8. You are allowed to edit your cards. However, you cannot edit on June 14th.

9. You must have your card(s) finished by the deadline: June 14th. This means that you cannot post them on June 14th, you must have them in before June 14th.

10. Prizes are as follows:

1st Place: 3 reps.

2nd Place: 2 reps.

3rd Place: 1 rep.

Good luck! Show me your best card-making skills! ^_^

Cleared Contestants

God Hunter: Entry Cleared

God Splice: Entry Cleared

Elemental Hero Anthony: Entry Cleared

Landonj: Entry Cleared

PowerTime: Entry Cleared

302630: Entry Cleared

sportsplayer627: Entry Cleared

DX Games: Entry Cleared

Marshmallon King: Entry Cleared

Magicbunny: Entry Cleared

Ultimate_Ryan: Entry Cleared

Enigma_Zero: Entry Cleared

Lord Wyhe: Entry Cleared

Sam Litch: Entry Cleared

Ronoc93: Entry Cleared

Uncleared Contestants

Medolino: Needs Disclaimer

Showdownking41: Cards are not WATER monsters.

Darkjagwar: Entry Reserved

Flying penguin: Entry Reserved

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]

Arethos, the Aqua Gaurdian

50952vj0.jpg

Disclaimer: The art used in this card was not of mine, but the crappy holo'ing effect was...

Credit

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play, from your hand or Graveyard, 1 Aqua-Type, 1 Sea Serpent-Type, and 1 Fish-Type Monster Card, and place it face-up in your Field Spell Card Zone. Once per turn, You may move to an adjacent unoccupied Card Zone. According to the zone this card is in, apply the following effect:

Monster: Discard 1 card, and both you and your opponent take 300 damage.

Spell & Trap: Once per turn, decrease this cards ATK by 400, to add 1 Spell or Trap Card from your Graveyard, to your hand.

Field: Increase all Aqua, Sea Serpent, and Fish-Type Monster Cards ATK and DEF by 500, and treat this cards name as "Umi"[/align]

[align=center]Okay, my entry in this contest is my "Vepo, the Arctic Spirit".

The word "Vepo" is latin for water or liquid.

My OCG is probobly a little wrong, or outdated. ^_^

The artist, is our very own, Wolfberserker.

Vepo', the Arctic Spirit

43114eh1.jpg

This monster cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn, you may count the number of Spell Cards in your Graveyard. You may remove them from play to activate the correct following effect based on the number of Spell Cards in your Graveyard that were removed:

- 1-3: Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

- 4-6: Draw 2 cards.

- 7+: Increase the ATK of this card by 100 for each Spell Card removed from play.[/align]

You're added. ^_^

I'm gonna PM DX Games and Marshmallon King about the fact that they need disclaimers now.

Presenting..

Lillian - The Water Goddess

23rk0f5.jpg

Btw.. the pic of this card is not mine.. end of story.

lol' date=' the card is just red archfiends dragon's affect and atk and def from yugioh 5ds, the guy who is the rival of yusei fudo whatever.

[/quote']

Darkraizr: That is spam, not to mention untrue. Please don't do it again.

This is Red Dragon Archfiend:

RedDragonArchfiendTDGS-JP-UR.jpg

Effect: 1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monster(s)

When this card attacks a Defense Position monster, after damage calculation, destroy all Defense Position monsters your opponent controls. During the End Phase of a turn this face-up card didn't declare an attack, destroy all monsters you control except this card.

This is Lillian - The Water Goddess

23rk0f5.jpg

Don't spam and lie on my thread.

Archived