Do you feel under-appreciated?

bury the year

OK, here's my poll. It has 2 parts to it, so answer both:

1) On a scale from 1 to 10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being "very much", how well do you think you are recognized and appreciated on this site?

2) Based on your skills, do you feel your rating for #1 is too high, too low, or just right?

I'll answer first:

1) 5.5/10

2) Too low. I post some of my best cards, and no-one replies to them. It makes me sad. :(

Guest JoshIcy

10/10 on my home island, everyone is calm their and people understand etc... the definition of utopia for anyone.

1/10 on this island, they are used to the real world and im not....

9/10 on YCM, i feel i am respected and liked. granted not all the time but enough to make me jig.

Guest JoshIcy

7/10.

I feel like I'm quite well-known and appreciated on this site...

wouldnt that be a 3/10 then? 10/10 means your really underappreciated....

2/10

I feel this is just perfect because the person I know the most is Buffer' date=' and I've known him since I was here. I have some friends here, but not that many.

[/quote']

well for my friends I'll always be there.

1) maybe 7/10

2) too high I really just hang around allot of places and try to help but I keep my spirits up even in the worst of situations

Well i rated myself so low because I sometimes feel like my Cards are rated too high. Hey I might be a good card maker, but 9,s and 10's every time I make a card? Last night I made a Below average card on purpose , Yesy i'm happy people found the mistakes but I still got rated pretty high. All i'm asking is that people please try to be more honest with my Reveiws from now on.....

1) On a scale from 1 to 10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being "very much", how well do you think you are recognized and appreciated on this site? 5/10

2) Based on your skills, do you feel your rating for #1 is too high, too low, or just right?i post somany good banners and such but no 1 like them

Archived