LOCK new RP starting

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc shaymin is so cute! i cant wait to see the movie with it.

Jacob - Tryce are you okay you haven't answered me.

Susan: What's wrong with this kid, you did answer

Tryce: I did you must have not been listening. Anyway, I'm the King of Trainers meaning the best male trainer in the world and Susan is the Queen of Trainers meaning she's the best female trainer in the world.

Meanwhile...

Marik: Soon Shadow Lugia, you'll will be revived...

ooc: Location is Kyoto, Japan

ic: Shaymin gave a little squeak as she woke up from her favorite Flower Patch. "W-What time is it? She yawned as she rubbed her little paws together to warm up. "Oh yeah! I remember!" She squeaked with joy as she got onto her feet. "Someone said about a HOOMIN!" Shaymin always misprounced Human. She warily took a few small steps away from the Flower Patch breathing in the frsh Japanese air. "Time for an Adventure!" She squeaked with happiness.

ooc: Location is Kyoto' date=' Japan

ic: Shaymin gave a little squeak as she woke up from her favorite Flower Patch. "W-What time is it? She yawned as she rubbed her little paws together to warm up. "Oh yeah! I remember!" She squeaked with joy as she got onto her feet. "Someone said about a HOOMIN!" Shaymin always misprounced Human. She warily took a few small steps away from the Flower Patch breathing in the frsh Japanese air. "Time for an Adventure!" She squeaked with happiness.

[/quote']

As a legendary, Shawmin has always fansinated Pokemon trainers and reserachers all over the world. She always thought that there was a human who derserves to be her partner. She never knew who

Shaymin Sniffled around looking for a Worm or two to eat suddenly her little Bristles on her back stood on end. "HOOMIN'S!" She squeaked as she gobbled up the worm she had caught. She sniffled around some more. "I want to meet the HOOMIN'S!" She squeaked as shuddenly she felt the air go cold around her. "W-What's going on?" She whimpered as suddenly her body started to float in the air.

"I'm scared!" She whimpered. But now she had a clear view of the surroundings.

jacob - regirock ancient power

To Jacob's amazment, Mewtwo blocked without Tryce telling it to

Mewtwo: An attach like that has no effect one me

Tryce: Shadow Ball

Mewtwo's Shadow Ball was so powerful that it was a K.O. on Regirock. Jacob's 5 other pokemon suffered the same fate.

Jacob was amazed by how quickley he lost.

Shaymin Sniffled around looking for a Worm or two to eat suddenly her little Bristles on her back stood on end. "HOOMIN'S!" She squeaked as she gobbled up the worm she had caught. She sniffled around some more. "I want to meet the HOOMIN'S!" She squeaked as shuddenly she felt the air go cold around her. "W-What's going on?" She whimpered as suddenly her body started to float in the air.

"I'm scared!" She whimpered. But now she had a clear view of the surroundings.

Darkari: You're very brave Shaymin. Actually going to meet the humans. I better go. My trainer is going to wonder where I am

Darkari: You're very brave Shaymin. Actually going to meet the humans. I better go. My trainer is going to wonder where I am

"Wait!" Shaymin said weakly as the bristles on her back went down. "Please let me come with you! I want to meet a Hoomin!" She let out a soft giggle at that word. Suddenly she floated gently back to the ground again. "What is a Hoomin?" She asked as she laid down in exhaustion.

"Wait!" Shaymin said weakly as the bristles on her back went down. "Please let me come with you! I want to meet a Hoomin!" She let out a soft giggle at that word. Suddenly she floated gently back to the ground again. "What is a Hoomin?" She asked as she laid down in exhaustion.

Darkari: Are you sure? To let you know, My trainer has Mewtwo and Mew as well. I'm sure you'll like him

OOC: You're a great RPer Spirit

Darkari: Are you sure? To let you know' date=' My trainer has Mewtwo and Mew as well. I'm sure you'll like him

[/quote']

OOC: Thanks Hunter! I've been RP'ing for years.

IC: "I've heard about Mew, We used to play together all the time!" Shaymin giggled. "We used to play Tag and I always lost because she could fly!" She said between chilish giggles. "Let me see the Hoomin!" She giggle as she got to her feet and scurried over to Darkrai. "Is it good being a Twainer?" She asked saying Trainer wrong.

OoC:

Name: Krassius Searinox

Location(Real World): Katmandu, India

Bio: The Searinox were a family that is rumored to have existed when Pokemon first began. All Searinox have a gift that they are able to communicate with Pokemon. Born in Katmandu, Krassius soon caught six pokemon and trained them hard until he entered the Indigo Championships. He won and became Pokemon Champion of Kanto. He then won in Hoenn and Johto, too, but disappeared soon after. He has then arisen again.

Pokemon: Gardevoir, Lucario, Metagross, Tyranitar, Dusknoir and Claydol.

Appearance: 90ca5.png

Darkari: Are you sure? To let you know' date=' My trainer has Mewtwo and Mew as well. I'm sure you'll like him

[/quote']

IC: "I've heard about Mew, We used to play together all the time!" Shaymin giggled. "We used to play Tag and I always lost because she could fly!" She said between chilish giggles. "Let me see the Hoomin!" She giggle as she got to her feet and scurried over to Darkrai. "Is it good being a Twainer?" She asked saying Trainer wrong.

Darkari: Yes...I met my trainer last year. Let's go..

They head to Los Angles

Tryce: There you are Darkari...Is that Shaymin?

[/quote']

Darkari: Yes...I met my trainer last year. Let's go..

They head to Los Angles

Tryce: There you are Darkari...Is that Shaymin?

Shaymin cowered behind Darkrai at the sight of Tryce. "A-Are you a Hoomin?" She whimpered as her quills stood on end. She remembered the last time she thought she had saw a Human. She remember the evil look in the Man's eyes and that Ball... That Red and White Ball. "I-I'm scard Darkrai!"

Archived