LOCK new RP starting

Darkari: Are you sure? To let you know' date=' My trainer has Mewtwo and Mew as well. I'm sure you'll like him

OOC: You're a great RPer Spirit

[/quote']

OOC: Thanks Hunter! I've been RP'ing for years.

IC: "I've heard about Mew, We used to play together all the time!" Shaymin giggled. "We used to play Tag and I always lost because she could fly!" She said between chilish giggles. "Let me see the Hoomin!" She giggle as she got to her feet and scurried over to Darkrai. "Is it good being a Twainer?" She asked saying Trainer wrong.

Darkari: Yes...I met my trainer last year. Let's go..

They head to Los Angles

Tryce: There you are Darkari...Is that Shaymin?

Shaymin cowered behind Darkrai at the sight of Tryce. "A-Are you a Hoomin?" She whimpered as her quills stood on end. She remembered the last time she thought she had saw a Human. She remember the evil look in the Man's eyes and that Ball... That Red and White Ball. "I-I'm scard Darkrai!"

Darkari: Don't be scared. He's a good human. Last year, he saved me from an evil human. Some humans are good and some are evil

Mewtwo: There's nothing to be scared off Shaymin. Than ball is called a Pokeball. In order for a pokemon to have a trainer, they need to be catched by those or go with the human

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darkari: Are you sure? To let you know' date=' My trainer has Mewtwo and Mew as well. I'm sure you'll like him

[/quote']

IC: "I've heard about Mew, We used to play together all the time!" Shaymin giggled. "We used to play Tag and I always lost because she could fly!" She said between chilish giggles. "Let me see the Hoomin!" She giggle as she got to her feet and scurried over to Darkrai. "Is it good being a Twainer?" She asked saying Trainer wrong.

They head to Los Angles

Shaymin cowered behind Darkrai at the sight of Tryce. "A-Are you a Hoomin?" She whimpered as her quills stood on end. She remembered the last time she thought she had saw a Human. She remember the evil look in the Man's eyes and that Ball... That Red and White Ball. "I-I'm scard Darkrai!"

Darkari: Don't be scared. He's a good human. Last year, he saved me from an evil human. Some humans are good and some are evil

Mewtwo: There's nothing to be scared off Shaymin. Than ball is called a Pokeball. In order for a pokemon to have a trainer, they need to be catched by those or go with the human

Shaymin calmed a little at those words. She stepped slowly away and scurried towards Tryce and started to sniff his leg. "Y-You don't seem bad" She said as she sniffed a bit more. While she was doing this a sweet fragrance was being released in the air to calm all around her. "I think I may like you...." She said in a calm manner as she started to nuzzle Tryce's leg like a Kitten.

OOC: This is great fun! I haven't Rp'ed a huge amount lately.

[/quote']

They head to Los Angles

Shaymin calmed a little at those words. She stepped slowly away and scurried towards price and started to sniff his leg. "Y-You don't seem bad" She said as she sniffed a bit more. While she was doing this a sweet fragrance was being released in the air to calm all around her. "I think I may like you...." She said in a calm manner as she started to nuzzle Tryce's leg like a Kitten.

OOC: This is great fun! I haven't Rp'ed a huge amount lately.

Tryce: Shaymin. One of the rarest legendaries ever...

Susan: Sure is frendily

Mewtwo: Reminds me of Celebi..

Tryce: Darkari, why don't you give her a tour of the rest and meet the other legendary pokemon

Joey: Why do all the legendaries perfer him?

Kaiba: He's not an idiot like you

Joey: Very funny...

Darkari: Sure

Tryce: Just don't got there. Don't want to got through that again

Darkari: Yes...

only question is if Shaymin wanted Tryce to be her trainer, how will he handle it since he already carries 6 pokemon

Name: Leo

Location(Real World) Orlando, Flr.

Bio: A young boy who was once a Pokemon World Champion. A veteran trainer who has only lost a battle to Ash Ketchum.

Pokemon: Xyolf

Legend(PM me if you want a Legendary)

Appreance: Unable to use tek tek. A blue haired kid, with a orange hoodie, blue jeans, sneakers, and a blue backpack.

OoC: Ok. I'm sorry. Forget Darkrai. And as of the fakemon, I'm working on the image. I allow others to have it, and allow me to give you info.

Name: Xyolf, The Thunder Wolf Pokemon

Wieght: 160 lbs.

Hieght:5'8

Type: Thunder

Description: A very offensive creature. Xyolf is a very unusual pokemon, as it uses its horns to summon thunder and shock them.

OoC: Ok. I'm sorry. Forget Darkrai. And as of the fakemon' date=' I'm working on the image. I allow others to have it, and allow me to give you info.

Name: Xyolf, The Thunder Wolf Pokemon

Wieght: 160 lbs.

Hieght:5'8

Type: Thunder

Description: A very offensive creature. Xyolf is a very unusual pokemon, as it uses its horns to summon thunder and shock them.

[/quote']

OOC: Ok, I'll put in the first post and do you have a image

Leo-Buying Legendary Isle? I cannot let you do so! I challenge you to a Pokemon Battle' date=' sir. If I win, you will LEAVE this land, and never return.

Go, Xyolf!

[/quote']

FBI agent: You don't understand do you. This is ordered by Zero's father who's a government offcial. This area is a common place for Team Rocket members to meet so in order to fight back, we need to buy the island. Continue to resit and we'll have you jailed.

Archived