Spellbinding Circle

Spell Purification

Trap Hole x2

that deck has failure written all over it

try getting a raviel in there and remove zure

also add 3x the genie

and any other fiends with high ATK points

you might even want to add a couple of archifiends

next for your spell cards you need pot of greed and some good equip cards also a heavy storm. Next you might wanna add some cards that will give you time to summon raviel like: nightmare steelcage or swords of revealing light.

Last but not least for trap cards add a magic cylinder and a couple negate attack. A magic and trap jammer is also needed.

also add 3x the genie

next for your spell cards you need pot of greed and some good equip cards also a heavy storm. Next you might wanna add some cards that will give you time to summon raviel like: nightmare steelcage or swords of revealing light.

Last but not least for trap cards add a magic cylinder and a couple negate attack. A magic and trap jammer is also needed.

The first sentence is ruined by the rest of your post.

Raviel, La Jinn, Most Archfiends, Negate attack, and Trap Jammer are bad.

Nightmare Steelcage, Swords of Revealing Light, Magic Cylinder and Magic Drain are only good in a few decks.

Also add in Necrofear.

Looks slow and bad. Needs Allure of Darkness (like in any type of DARK deck and because Fiends are mostly DARK anyway) to start with, less traps and better cards. Raviel only works well in Dark Gaia OTK so dont run it. Other uses really suck. This deck needs a lot of work. Its still not the worst deck Ive ever seen because of the fact you still have some sort of win condition as bad as it may be.

Once again, I see a deck that is simply all over the place. You have a Fiend theme, sure, but there isn't any goal. I fail to see the Win Condition that Goldshine apparently does. -___- Lots of work to be done here.

1/10 for at least going through the effort, though I'm kind of wondering if you did.

also add 3x the genie

Raviel' date=' La Jinn, Most Archfiends, Negate attack, and Trap Jammer are bad.

Nightmare Steelcage, Swords of Revealing Light, Magic Cylingder and Magic Drain are only good in a few decks.

Also add in Necrofear.

[/quote']

raviel is bad? I have won several duels because of raviel and magic cylinder can be used even in a fiend deck and it fits perfectly

also add 3x the genie

Raviel' date=' La Jinn, Most Archfiends, Negate attack, and Trap Jammer are bad.

Nightmare Steelcage, Swords of Revealing Light, Magic Cylinder and Magic Drain are only good in a few decks.

Also add in Necrofear.

[/quote']

raviel is bad? I have won several duels because of raviel and magic cylinder can be used even in a fiend deck and it fits perfectly

In any game against a good player, having 3 fiend monsters on the field is rare. If you do happen to get 3 fiend monsters and you choose to summon Raviel, your doing it wrong.

Magic Cylinder sucks in fiends.

Archived