Naruto Chroncles

The Dark Prince

Naruto is the Hokage now. Sasuke , Sakura are now anbu black ops under lord Naruto orders. The sannin are gone now Naruto , Sasuke , and Sakura are the new Sannin. Are gone Now there new squads. And a new evil is coming. the new squad is to protect the village.

Good ninja

Name:

Squad Number:

Village:

Appearance:

Dream:

Bio:

Favorite Jutsu:

Evil

Name:

a Criminal Rank:

Formal Village:

Appearance:

Bio:

Dream:

Here my

Name:Kai Uchiha

Squad Number: 13

Village: Leaf Village

Appearance: Tobi.jpg

Dream: To become the best Uchiha

Bio: Kai father is Sasuke and his mother is Sakura. Kai is the best using his Sharingan. His speed is faster then his father when he was his age. he the leader of squad 13.

Favorite Jutsu: Fire Style: Destruction Flame Jutsu , and Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu

Name: Kumori Tategami

a Criminal Rank: S-Ranked Criiminal (can I be in Akatsuki? Can I be the LEADER????)

Formal Village: Rain

Appearance:e74119.png

Bio: At age 6, he mastered his Kekei Genkai of the Kurosenpigan (Dark Sun Eye). He could make a Genjutsu of absolute blackness and use his Dark Shuriken to destroy his opponent's sanity.

Dream: To get the Jinchuuruki and rule the world.

Ill join :P

Name: Ingo Ukris

Squad Number: 11

Village: Leaf

Appearance: 07b964.png

Dream: That his squad will Become the best genin rank ninjas.(He is Sensei)

Bio: When he was a genin his teammate died in front of his eyes. Since then he promised himself that He will protect every one of his Friends,Family and even Leaf Village people.

Favorite Jutsu: Lighting Style : Lighting Water ball Jutsu

Name:Jo of the rising sand

Squad Number:none

Village:sand

Appearance:

post_73426_1213049711_thumb.attach

Dream:to protect my village

Bio:when he was a baby he was a part of a expert with gave him the ancient curse seal of the dark sand. he was one of the youngest shonobi of the sand to become jonin at 10. now he is a hokage.

Favorite Jutsu: secert sand sytle: sand body justu

Evil

Age 13

Name: Shuro

a Criminal Rank: S ( akatsuki)

Formal Village: Rain

Appearance: Guy in sig

Bio: Son of Pain the former akatsuki leader and now has his fathers title of Akatsuki Leader. has his fathers rinnegan and has the abilities of the other eye kekka gen kai but is also known by all.

Dream: To control the world and have the akatsuki rule.

Name: Gil

a Criminal Rank: became the worlds only X ranked Criminal

Formal Village: Grass

Appearance:

cloaked-1.jpg

Bio: His jutsu are very rarely seen, and he is even rarely seen himself. The Grass Village and The Hidden Leaf Village gave him the rank of X criminal after he killed 1000's of ANBU Black Op's in a few short hours. No one thinks of him much anymore, he has not been seen for 25 years or so...

Dream: His current goals haven't been discovered

ooC: Protoman that works for me....

Kumori sat on his throne in the Akatsuki lair talking to Shuro, "Shuro, I want you to find the best ninja in the world and taint them with your evilness. I want them to be knocked out when they are here. Then, I will brainwash them with my jutsu...."

Name: Ijin Masaya

A Criminal Rank: S Rank Criminal

Formal Village: Leaf Village

Appearance:

Bio: In Ancient times, in about 1000 years from the present, a Ancient Evil with no limits awakened from the deepest bits of the Earths core and threatened to destroy the world. He had a migthy army of demons and beasts that fought along side of him. He was almost able to take control of the entire world, but fortunately, he was sealed away for good, or so they thought...

Now, in the present time, there was a rumble in a local Graveyard where a S Rank Ninja was killed. The Ancient Evil had smelled the blood of the Ninja and took control of that body......Now, the present time is in danger as that Evil being is released into this world yet again...

Dreams: To destroy the world and start his own race...

It was a dark and stormy night in a village not too far from the Leaf Village, about 10 kilometers away from it. Screaming and yelling was heard in that town that night when some strange Shinobi had entered that town. "Tell me, where is Jiraya" said the Shinobi with a satanic voice "Tell me now, or I will kill you" he said as he grabbed the man by he's head, "I will crush you if you don't say where he is", "Alright, he just left this town yesterday with Tsunade-sama, now please, LET ME GO", "As you wish" said the Shinobi as he threw the man at a wall, *Jiraya, Tsunade, I will get you".........

OOC: Ijin is really dead already, the Evil, aka Satan just took control over his body...

Ijin didn't even move, just opened he's eyes and looked at Ingo. Suddenly, Ingo was thrown at a wall fiercely. Then Ijin pointed his hand forwards Ingo and suddenly, Ijin appeared in front of Ingo as he grabbed Ingo by he's neck and threw him onto the ground..."If you want to live, flee now!" said Ijin with a Satanic look in he's eyes...

Ijin dodged the blast easily, "You armature, do you think you can defeat me so easily, do you know who I even am? I am............SATAN!!!" said Ijin as the ground shacked fiercely and thunder striked..."Now, feel my wrath," he said as he jumped back and made hand sings, "Satanic Art: Black Rose Assault"...Suddenly, the leafs of the roses near Ijin and Igno started detaching and swirling around Ingo. Those leafs were spinning so fast that they cut into Ingo's body and made him bleed hard, "I think you ain't going anywhere anytime soon" with a Devilish voice as he disappeared leaving Ingo onto the ground who was barely breathing...

Archived