Naruto Chroncles

The Dark Prince

Ingo's Story :

*Oh man.. He is good..*

"Water Style : Great Cannon ball Jutsu !!" yelled Ingo and shot a water ball directly at Ijin.

"Now for Lighting Stlye : Lighting Bolt" and a lighting bolt shot from the sky towards Ijin.

"You know what happens if water and lighting merge ?? You get very great damage.."

Ijin was thrown at a wall that was behind him, "Not bad yourself, but not good enough", *I have to end it fast, he's good, but not good enough to see my fighting styles* thought Ijin as he rose up and stared into Ingo's eyes. Suddenly, Ingo collapsed..........

my story:

i was packaging to visit naruto for a sand and leaf village meeting b/w hokage. i hope we can find some alliances agianst the astakui. " ready to go" say my friend and bodyguard Scarcrow. we left the sand village to visit the leaf. when i was gone. top general was in charge of protecting the village.

i hope nothing happens when i'm gone

to be continued

naruto- nice to see you , jo of the rising sand. how garra?

jo- he do well. he told me it has to be a new leader that can carry out my leagacy and he choosen me. so what this about?

naruto- this is about the rebellion in the rain after pain was gone.

jo- so is the atasaki trying to keep the power or get it back?

naruto- how do you if it the atasaki was even around!?!

Jo-because i have agent in the rain village and they told me that the son of pain is now everyone want the rain hokage to resign and give it to the son of pain.

sasuke- here the tea

naruto- do you any tea?

Jo- no thanks, so what a game plan?

(talk to each other)

naruto- well then it decide. you go back to the sand and wait my sign.

Jo-thats find with me.lets go Scarcrow

Scarcrow-.....

me and scarcrow went back to the village

Archived