Favorite Fighter

Icy

Guest JoshIcy

simple ya? just vote/tell us your favorite Fighting game and why, it can be 2d side scrolling or otherwise lol. But the genre must be fighting :D... no saying Mugen lol.

Mine is Street Fighter 3: Third Strike due to the extremely accurate controls, amazing sprites, and fluid gameplay. No other fighting game to me shall meet its greatness lol... but thats all personal opinion....

Darkstalkers for the PSP. Really the only fighting game I've played seriously. And my favourite character there would be Lord Rapter. Seriously, a move where you transform the opponent into a basketball... basket? How can that not be l33t?

Guest KAJN

I'll do with some old and new things:

Metal Gear 4: Guns of the Patriots (Best game) My favorite Character is Raiden Snake is too old to jump.

Other Games:

Assassin's Creed

Chase the Express

KOF(King of Fighters)

VF(Virtual Fighters)

MKSM(Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks)

I'll do with some old and new things:

Metal Gear 4: Guns of the Patriots (Best game) My favorite Character is Raiden Snake is too old to jump.

Other Games:

Assassin's Creed

Chase the Express

KOF(King of Fighters)

VF(Virtual Fighters)

MKSM(Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks)

He said fighters. The ones in bold aren't fighters.

Guest KAJN

Yeah they do have fighting. OK tell me chase the express, can you sit one place without someone coming and shooting you or doing something lame to you, No you can't.

Assassin's Creed is all about fighting so expect it from me.

And Metal Gear is the mother 4 is the mother of all fighting games because I bought it yesterday and I have 8 more zones to finish.

Yeah they do have fighting. OK tell me chase the express' date=' can you sit one place without someone coming and shooting you or doing something lame to you, No you can't.

Assassin's Creed is all about fighting so expect it from me.

And Metal Gear is the mother 4 is the mother of all fighting games because I bought it yesterday and I have 8 more zones to finish.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure he means fighter as in "Fighting Game" (Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, Shaq Fu, etc.)

Guest JoshIcy

Yes, things that can be classified in the Fighting Genre... all games have fighting XD, but a fighting game has just that... almost no story and all emphasis placed on the controls and fluidity...

Archived