The deck of HORUS ((HUGE EDITS OMG))

HORUS

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ive got archfiend soldiers and Mad Dogs get in the way cuz theyre not fiends (so its harder to summon Necrofear).

oh also another edit:

took out one Brron and 2 Giant Orcs for 3 Giant Germs.

you may think that was a bad idea, but i actually one 3 times already just with Giant Germs, Dark Necrofear, and a nice Dimension Fusion.

I get it HORUS.

You really don't want Archfiends eh? (other then yer AS)

Else I should recommend you some, all they are good...

Or if you don't wanna lose yer Lifepoints, get some Summonned Skulls...

Oh. Last thing. If you win with that deck about 99.99999999999999% of the times..... you should face ME.....

Then you'll win 100% of the times:D

Goblin elites a bit better than giant orc( +200 ATK same effect and 1500 def). You have no Dark world cards so I'd say take out bronn for a slate warrior, or any fiend with 1900 ATK. You have very powerful monsters here, take out hammer shot! It will almost always hit your monster and not your opponent's so use fissure or smashing ground instead. Trap lineups not bad, except that in todays meta radiant mirror force is very ineffective, Im guessing you dont have a mirror force so maybe try magical cylinder or sak instead? Take out pitch black for a fiend, you have too many necrofears to run anything but fiends.

On a closing note maybe take masked beast out, I can see it slowing the deck down quite a bit, seeing as you need both it and its ritual AND monsters in your hand.

i took out my Giant Orcs and one Bronn for 3 Giant Germs. i need another Slate Warrior. I have a magic Cylinder, but i dont use it cuz i could just use a sak to destroy the monster and get it out of the way. It may seem like i dont get enough Fiends in the graveyard, but in most duels, i summon at least 2 Dark Necrofears. then i just use dimension fusion and bust their points.

i might take out the masked beast, because i havent used him lately.

i am trying to get a mirror force from my brother, but he just wont trade it.

Archived