and i conclude...

jd dosnt count dad dosnt count okay

im talking about JUST dragons, such as

felgrand (s***)

decoy (s***)

bewd (despite having 3000atk thus okay purly due to the fact is can run over most thing its still...(***)

hark horus lv 8 dark, getting better methinks...oh wait its effect sucks thus ONLY SLIGHTLY better then bewd (****)

tytrant dragon, oh this looks good owait, you need to -1 yourself when you sp summon it...BAD

darkblaze good effect?, meh not bad, wait its fookin lv 7 thus unplayable

ALL the dragon support cards minus dragons mirror is bad, AND I MEAN BAD

SO FFS MAKE GOODS DRAGON CARDS

Dragons are most of the time the ace of another deck type/theme.

Think of CED-EotE, Vandalygon, LaDD, DAD, JD, did I forget anything?

But that doesn't make those decks Dragon decks.

Dragon decks really need some OCG cards like REDMD and Blizzard Dragon.

Oh, and I think CVD could be released IRL, it won't hurt the meta.

Why not add some random draw cards into the dragon deck? Noone cares if you have a few misfits.

The point is that most of those cards that don't 'fit' give you a disatvantage. Dark World Dealings, Hand Destruction, Card Destruction, etc. are all a -1.

The only one that could be placed in it is Trade-In, or a whole draw engine.

[align=center]

Also' date=' thank you for stating the obvious, Tonisanoob.

[/align']

[align=center]

Also, thank you for spamming, moderator.

[/align]

point is, all the good dragons ladd van dalygran dad jd and other such things need their won deck you cant just mae a dragon beatdown deck ykno, BECAUSE THERE IS NO GOOD DRAGONS, why cant they make a space gift type card for dragons and a coth for draongs that would be a start

[align=center]

Also' date=' thank you for stating the obvious, Tonisanoob.

[/align']

[align=center]

Also, thank you for spamming, moderator.

[/align]

point is, all the good dragons ladd van dalygran dad jd and other such things need their won deck you cant just mae a dragon beatdown deck ykno, BECAUSE THERE IS NO GOOD DRAGONS, why cant they make a space gift type card for dragons and a coth for draongs that would be a start

I think everything that Dragons need are the OCG Dragons.

Dragon decks could have a draw engine if they so choose, they have plenty of Black dragons making Allure usable. Trade in, is given. Cosr for anybody that uses Decoy dragon, and soon Zombie world will increase the cosr. 3 Zombie masters, a simple discard and hello BEWD, also why wasn't Tyrant or Twin headed on the list for acceptable dragons? And i know tyrant will be useless in the Zombie world edition.

Archived