Regarding Lucas Maximus' Permanent Ban

Brushfire

I have no say, but I never realized that double accounts were so punishable. I made one FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF INFORMER MODS OF AN UNFAIR BAN. Anyways that account has been destroyed as I so wished. Anyways, she got no warning? That sounds unfair... But then again she might have read the rules.

Oh doulbed with a triple account, I can see that that wouldn't work... How did they pin him for multiple accounts? IP adress? I support you guys. There's nothing Like a second chance. After all, if this guy comes back and spamrages again, big whoop. Then he should be banned for good, but right now he could come back as a valuable member.

Oh doulbed with a triple account' date=' I can see that that wouldn't work... How did they pin him for multiple accounts? IP adress? I support you guys. There's nothing Like a second chance. After all, if this guy comes back and spamrages again, big whoop. Then he should be banned for good, but right now he could come back as a valuable member.

[/quote']

Thank you for supporting. After all, Lucas had made 4200+ posts, and 130 reps and was highly respected by many members.

Lucas might not have done that' date=' his account might have got hacked while he wasn't online and then he got banned for doing nothin, or it could have been family life, he wouldn't do it on purpose, he's a legendary member!!!

[/quote']

He explained it all to me, he had many family problems. He recently had lost his dad to a heart attack. Then, he had a small argument with a member whom shall not be named, and just freaked out.

Thank you for supporting.

Just give it up already' date=' sorry do to hear that he's dad died, but that's no excuse to spam, and besides, this is the internet, most people on the internet couldn't even care less...

[/quote']

I'm sorry you don't support;

Thank you for sharing with us.

Contact the Mods for goodness sake and stop making threads or else yourself will be banned

Extra:

Lucas had 2 other accounts also, one to flame myself with, and the other to take the mick out of Yankeefan, of which YCMaker personally messaged luke about.

He spammed constantly, and flamed others.

I personally like Luke, but its a Majority vote when Bans like these are concerned.

Archived