Complete Paunus Forest Set Over 110 cards ! ! !

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These cards are awsome!However,judging by the pirctures in the cards it should be called Paunus Swamp instead.

Also,add more fusion cards,spell cards,and 1 or 2 ritual cards.

I also suggest adding a magic card called"Hybrid Fusion",that allows you to fuse two plant types from your deck,hand,or feild.

Wyverno rates you a 8/10

Oh and apparently get rid of the quick play trap card.

SO many cards in this set are overpowered... and a lot of your later cards don't support the primary idea of your set... you're getting off on a tangent.

If you look at the first few cards you made, most of them are aggro-style. Keep that in mind as you pick cards for your set (you should've known this in your contest deciding..), you need some aggro cards, with fewer supports for your monsters. My contest cards were made non-aggro so that you could keep making aggro cards and have a more complete set.

Now I see that a lot of the more recent cards are less aggro, and more tactics. Look at the E-Heroes.. they're based around Fusion. Look at the D-Heroes, "Crystal Beasts" and the metagame's zombies, they're based on mass summoning. Look at the dragons in the metagame, primarily aggro. Look at the "Archfiend" cards, effect negation!

Each strategy has some sort of effect-base, with a few cards that support the base as it grows. You need to make less cards that support, and more cards around the central strategy... make more aggro-style "Paunus" monsters.

Oh, and get rid of that Synchro Token... if you want to make a token, just make it a Normal Monster and give it a description instead of an effect (after all, tokens don't really have effects.. they can be scraps of paper if you wish)

im sorry

but thanks for the opinion

have you seen my other sets

yes this is based on Paunus and monsters you would find in the forest

its a uncompleted set

and i mainly do support and through in some strategy with certain cards

have you seen my Benthics Ocean Set?

if you visit it youll find cards that make a strategy and some that are fluff

but thanks for the opinion any way

Archived