Complete Paunus Forest Set Over 110 cards ! ! !

cool i didnt even get those pics from either of you :P

i got them off DA

and i believe some people have ideas for pictures' date=' and neither of ou own your artwork soo...

[/quote']

I didn't mean anything by it! I got my pictures from DA also, I was just statin that some pictures were shared. No hard feelings?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool r u going to my shop to get the booster pack? you dont have to though ;)

I don't have enough room for more pics though! And none of them are overpowered. The one where if its Synchro Summoned you win the game, there is no way to Synchro Summon it if its Tuner is automatically destroyed.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have enough room for more pics though! And none of them are overpowered. The one where if its Synchro Summoned you win the game' date=' there is no way to Synchro Summon it if its Tuner is automatically destroyed.

[/quote']

umm...there is a way.Phantom of Chaos.think about it,you special summon a Des Weed,it make e-thing go bye-bye,then you activate reborn on some lv 1 monster,summon PoC and synchro for game.

I don't have enough room for more pics though! And none of them are overpowered. The one where if its Synchro Summoned you win the game' date=' there is no way to Synchro Summon it if its Tuner is automatically destroyed.

[/quote']

umm...there is a way.Phantom of Chaos.think about it,you special summon a Des Weed,it make e-thing go bye-bye,then you activate reborn on some lv 1 monster,summon PoC and synchro for game.

very good thinking no ones spotted that yet :P

Archived