Complete Paunus Forest Set Over 110 cards ! ! !

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great! 9/10. It would be 10/10, but one of the cards says that when it is summoned, the duel is over. You should change it to, "When this card is summoned, send this monster and 2 (or 3 or something like this) Level 5 (or maybe above, up to you) monsters to the graveyard." With Exodia, you need to get all five pieces. I hope this'll help. But apart from that, great cards.

Great! 9/10. It would be 10/10' date=' but one of the cards says that when it is summoned, the duel is over. You should change it to, "When this card is summoned, send this monster and 2 (or 3 or something like this) Level 5 (or maybe above, up to you) monsters to the graveyard." With Exodia, you need to get all five pieces. I hope this'll help. But apart from that, great cards.

[/quote']

yes but read the Tuner monsters part, Des Weed, if u dont read him then the win the duel monster guy doesnt ake sence

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First of all, congratulations, they're great cards. Second, I'm sorry to say, Black Rose Dragon is already a Synchro card. Could you tell me how to make those booster packs? Unless, of course, you bought them from somebody else in a shop. In that case, could you tell me who you bought the from? Just pm me and let me know.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

(Bump) Im a backis everyone. I got an xbox 360 so ive been off for awhile. Im trying to get back into the "card making business":P i have to get the jist of doing this stuff again so yea. Volcanic inferno should be out soon.

xbox name: WrothWishmaster (dont ask and im not paying $10 to change it)

i play cod 4 and 5 the most

Oh! im also going to make a contest for Volcanic Inferno as i did for this set and feature other peoples cards in the set. so be on the look out for that

• 2 months later...

Archived