Deck making contest (Finished) Results are in!

Seta

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I PMed my decklist and cards in because of what Ryan said making complete sense. If you see what I'm doing coming a mile away...it's alot harder to accomplish. For this reason I would also suggest the addition of a "No Tabletalk" rule(Similiar to those used in some tournies) which would prohibit people from discussing deck specifics(what cards do and such) until the deck in question either wins this contest...or is eliminated from this contest.

BTW, if you don't think there will be a Banlist for this one then you're more than likely in for a rather large shock. Just look at the most recent banlists and try not to use any of those cards just to be on the safe side. That's what I did. ;)

Technically, we're not using a banlist for this contest - however, I would advise using the current advanced format list as a guideline. All decks submitted will be reviewed by Duelist9 and I to test for fairness and to make sure it's not overpowered, so using the advanced list is recommended.

Thought: Just so we know where we are in this one. How about editing the 1st post roster to show something like...

[Waiting] = Waiting on person to submit deck.

[Pending] = Deck submitted, not approved yet.

[Cleared] = Ready to go.

It would help put this into better perspective I think. ;)

Archived