Dark Deceit

My DARK deck. This deck is good trust me I win with it 85% of the time!

Non-Tribute Monsters: 14

x3 Giant Germ

x1 Spirit Reaper

x1 Marshmallon

x1 Treeborn Frog

x1 Grave Squirmer

x1 D.D. Warrior Lady

x2 Mystic Tomato

x1 Snipe Hunter

x1 Armageddon Knight

x1 Sangan

x1 Kuriboh

Tribute Monsters:

x1 Jinzo

x2 D-Hero Dasher

x1 Cyber Dragon

x1 Dark Horus

x1 Van'Dalgyon The Dark Dragon Lord

Spell Cards: 15

3x Reasoning

1x heavy Storm

1x Swords of Revealing Light

1x Premature Burial

1x MST

1x Scapegoat

1x Brain Control

1x United We Stand

1x Lightning Vortex

1x Monster Reborn

1x The Shallow Grave

1x Dark Core

1x Nobleman of Crossout

Trap Cards: 5

1x Deck Devastation

1x Magic Cylinder

1x Threatening Roar

1x Mirror Force

1x Sakuretsu Armor

Cool' date=' 8/10.

[b']Don't be such a scrub.[/b]

Don't be such a jerk. This guy is relatively new,

I care why? Just because he's new doesn't mean I'm obliged to be lenient with him.

and has a reasonable strategy...

lolwut? I fail to see the strategy.

All of yall are HATERS YA DIGG!!!!!!!!! And I don't have to listen to yall so Shove Off' date=' and I'm not playing noobs some of the people I play have gone to and beaten the VA REGIONALS SO SHOVE OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote']

So they either let you win, you stack, or the entire state of Virginia sucks, in which case I am so funking playing there for teh points.

well, no need to shout and flame us, but you deck is kinda CRAP

i mean, first and foremost, lolkuriboh

and still, your strategy is not a very good one, all up to chance with Reasonings

my advice is the same as JoC's, buy some structure decks and start from there, maybe *if you can* three dark emperors and make a macro deck

but still

your deck is very bad, terribad for your information

and also:

i'm not playing noobs some of the people I play have gone to and beaten the VA REGIONALS SO SHOVE OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how can noobs win regionals? i mean, if you play people who win regionals and beat them, then they must be noob winners :s

@RacecaR' date=' You are a scrub.

In the immortal words of Gene Wylder, "You lose! Good day sir!"

[/quote']

Why are you mad at me? I was simply defending this guy from you attacking him. He's new here, he probably doesn't know your "standards".

Besides, the person who is insulted is stupider then the insulter. It's certainly not be bud, it must be you.

Well, first off, you contradicted me and called me a flamer and falsely accused me of doing something against the rules, you are one to talk, you spam constantly with no actual advice except the usual, "Add moar traps!!11" and that constitutes phail and scrubness.

Second, I'll get to this after I get back.

1Well' date=' first off, you contradicted me and called me a flamer and 2falsely accused me of doing something against the rules, you are one to talk, 3you spam constantly with no actual advice except the usual, 4"Add moar traps!!11" 5and that constitutes phail and scrubness.

[/quote']

1: Oh so I shouldn't "contradict you"?

2:I did not falsely accuse you of something you did against the rules. you DID flame him, however flaming a person's deck is allowed. Maybe next time you want to look something up BEFORE you post something that makes you look stupid?

3:I do not spam. The first time I was banned for spamming was because I was a new member and couldn't find the rules. As a result I did not know of the double post rule. The second time was a misunderstanding and the mods agree'd and lifted the ban.

4:First off, don't try to write me off a some idiot. The grammar of mine is nearly perfect, I have a few typos that I miss. Oh and "your one to talk". You just type stuff up so fast your probably half a percent away from smashing your keyboard. At least, that's what it looks like. How about you take some time to learn how to type like me before you try t write me off as someone who types crappily and hence, is an idiot.

5: I have seen decks with 1-3 trap cards. Most of them didn't even help. I suggested he add a few more, to balance it out. Also to add good counter cards.

1Well' date=' first off, you contradicted me and called me a flamer and 2falsely accused me of doing something against the rules, you are one to talk, 3you spam constantly with no actual advice except the usual, 4"Add moar traps!!11" 5and that constitutes phail and scrubness.

[/quote']

1: Oh so I shouldn't "contradict you"?

First off, when someone says they win a lot with an inconsistent deck, it arouses suspicion. Also, I try to help alot, but when people blatantly lie, I get angry.

2:I did not falsely accuse you of something you did against the rules. you DID flame him, however flaming a person's deck is allowed. Maybe next time you want to look something up BEFORE you post something that makes you look stupid?

Oh yeah, being suspicious of a person saying they win with a pile of crap sure is flaming, I never flamed anyone. I responded to his childish outburst but I never flamed.

3:I do not spam. The first time I was banned for spamming was because I was a new member and couldn't find the rules. As a result I did not know of the double post rule. The second time was a misunderstanding and the mods agree'd and lifted the ban.

You spam, you're ratings are without content and are plain and simple spam.

4:First off, don't try to write me off a some idiot. The grammar of mine is nearly perfect, I have a few typos that I miss. Oh and "your one to talk". You just type stuff up so fast your probably half a percent away from smashing your keyboard. At least, that's what it looks like. How about you take some time to learn how to type like me before you try t write me off as someone who types crappily and hence, is an idiot.

Ok, I'll fix it, "Good deck, try and add more traps though!" There, happy? It still writes you off as someone who obviously doesn't play the TCG. Also, I love how you admit that you have typos then rat me out for having one. Nice, nice.

5: I have seen decks with 1-3 trap cards. Most of them didn't even help. I suggested he add a few more, to balance it out. Also to add good counter cards.

Ok, why? WHY!?!?!? Are you one of those people that like perfect balance? Look at some of the old DDT decks, I bet you would jabroni and complain 6 ways from Sunday because it has no traps. Lrn2playkthxbye.

If you know anything about this game, it is that a random pile of random cards cannot win Regionals. Unless VA sucks sheet, in that case, I have found a new playing venue if this is a Regional winner. Points here I come! You're so naive, think about it, when someone says they win alot with a cruddy deck, don't you get suspicious of lying? Play WoW, talk to "girls". They're all traps that suck you out of gold and primals. And they're all guys.

- this deck

+ DAD deck

if you cant run DAD, D- Heroes or DED, DARK decks are pretty much useless.

DAD Deck:

3x DAD

1x Disc

3x Plasma

2x Dogma

1x Prometheus

2x Dasher

2x Malicious

2x Jinzo

1x Sangan

1x Stratos

2x Allure

3x D-Draw

3x Trade-In

1x Soul Release

2x LV

1x Heavy

1x MST

1x Trunade

2x RotA

3x Solemn

1x Mirror Force

1x Mind Crush

1x Trap Dustshoot

You are all very much like jerks... let me rephrase you are jerks. I am not new I have been on this website for 3 years, and I am sure that none of you are mods so I shall not bother with your anti me attitude.

LISTEN TO THIS QUOTE AN SEE WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU:

Once is better than Twice while Thrice is worst than Once, so if Once is better than Twice and Thrice is worse than Once than you all are Once's and Thrice's while I am a Twice!

RacecaR, when you insult a member of the "Team Angry Mudkipz", you insult the other members as well, so back off already...seriously >_>

You always keep giving bad advice, seriously, the "add moar traps" is getting rather annoying >_>

On topic: This deck is bad, I cannot seem to spot a win condition here, even if you weren't lying about this deck, I have one thing to say: Find better opponent's!

You are all very much like jerks... let me rephrase you are jerks.

Cool' date=' I don't give a damn.[/b']

I am not new I have been on this website for 3 years,

That deals with RacecaR's comment, don't pin that on us, I pointed out that either way, newbs don't deserve special treatment.

and I am sure that none of you are mods so I shall not bother with your anti me attitude.

Nope none of us are mods, a member of our team is but he posted the anti-flaming sticky so I really think he'll take your side. Also, you should never bother with hostile attitudes, usually they're hostile because they were provoked, and you and RaceCar, provoked me.

LISTEN TO THIS QUOTE AN SEE WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU:

Once is better than Twice while Thrice is worst than Once, so if Once is better than Twice and Thrice is worse than Once than you all are Once's and Thrice's while I am a Twice!

You fail at the arrogancy card. I'll duel you over IM so you can stack and I will still win.

Wow you guys went from talking about this really bad deck (which has potentital if you turn it to monarch (a.k.a. take it apart, buy the rfg starter with Caius))to slauhtering each other with words. But seriously, I don't care how many regionals you've won, your deck needs work. 2/10

Archived