Dark Deceit

First of all...

Besides' date=' the person who is insulted is stupider then the insulter.

[/quote']

lolwut?

Secondly, in order to improve consistancy with this deck you should decrease your targets that you do not want to get off of reasoning and gate. Thirdly, you should add more targets you would like specials summoned off of reasoning and gate

Forthly, Members of "Team Angry Mudkipz" know what they are talking about.

Deck is fail. Poster needs to learn to accept fixes/criticism.

Dude' date=' we are all just trying to give you some advice. If you didn't want the advice, you shouldn't have posted your deck.[/quote']

Exactly. The whole purpose of posting is to get fixes. If you didn't want them, you should have kept your pile of fail to yourself.

-_- While I'm not going to check your profile and ascertain the truth of your membership, I will say this: Anyone who has been here for Three Years has no excuse for still running a crapdeck. If you've been here as long as you say you have, you should know the rules, know the protocol, and at least know that you should take a glance at metagame every now and then.

Weather you're new here or not, you play like a new player, so I suggest you follow the advice given to you and build up a nice Macro Monarch deck to get you started.

Deck is fail. Poster needs to learn to accept fixes/criticism.

Dude' date=' we are all just trying to give you some advice. If you didn't want the advice, you shouldn't have posted your deck.[/quote']

Exactly. The whole purpose of posting is to get fixes. If you didn't want them, you should have kept your pile of fail to yourself.

-_- While I'm not going to check your profile and ascertain the truth of your membership, I will say this: Anyone who has been here for Three Years has no excuse for still running a crapdeck. If you've been here as long as you say you have, you should know the rules, know the protocol, and at least know that you should take a glance at metagame every now and then.

Weather you're new here or not, you play like a new player, so I suggest you follow the advice given to you and build up a nice Macro Monarch deck to get you started.

phantom ruler[/i]]

ooc: Why do you have my OLD name? lol

Macro Monarch's are good. If you decide not to do as such, consider this: Break down your deck. i.e. Monsters, Spells, Traps. Find combos and chains and reconstruct them to make a basis for a better deck. That's what I do, and it works.

phantom ruler[/i]]

ooc: Why do you have my OLD name? lol

Macro Monarch's are good. If you decide not to do as such, consider this: Break down your deck. i.e. Monsters, Spells, Traps. Find combos and chains and reconstruct them to make a basis for a better deck. That's what I do, and it works.

Samm has been here since Aug. 2007. Please stop lying, you're just making this funnier for us and more painful for you.

There's nothing wrong with being new or ignorant. But keep this in mind, the first step towards becoming better is to accept that you are bad. Many of the members here can be extremely rude, and that is inexcusable, but they have done very little to you without provocation, and most importantly, they know what they're talking about.

Samm has been here since Aug. 2007. Please stop lying, you're just making this funnier for us and more painful for you.

There's nothing wrong with being new or ignorant. But keep this in mind, the first step towards becoming better is to accept that you are bad. Many of the members here can be extremely rude, and that is inexcusable, but they have done very little to you without provocation, and most importantly, they know what they're talking about.

Archived