What would you do to Dark Magician Girl if you met her???

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd tie her to a chain and force her to listen to the Jonas Bros and Hananah Montana until her ears bleed. Then I'll proceed to bashing her skull in with a hammer.

You are evil.

Yeah...

I got another:

I'll run her over with a truck and rush her to the hospital. When inside, I'll impersonate a doctor and give her a drug that causes her to forget everything in the last 24 hours. When she comes to, I will diagnose her with brain cancer and AIDS. She will then commit suicide.

I'd tie her to a chain and force her to listen to the Jonas Bros and Hananah Montana until her ears bleed. Then I'll proceed to bashing her skull in with a hammer.

You are evil.

Yeah...

I got another:

I'll run her over with a truck and rush her to the hospital. When inside' date=' I'll impersonate a doctor and give her a drug that causes her to forget everything in the last 24 hours. When she comes to, I will diagnose her with brain cancer and AIDS. She will then commit suicide.

[/quote']

Well the real evil thing in the first one was that you would make her listen to JB and HM. You have problems.

hmm... I got it!!!!!...

First, she is crushed by a 1.000.000 ton weight...

then her flatened body it burned at a temperature of 1.000.000 kelvin

then the ashes are mixed with water and placed in bottle which is tossed into the ocean..

then it is found and eaten by a shark...

then the shark's poo is fed to satan...

satan culdn't satand the taste, so he brought her back to life and tortured her in H*** for a millenia...

then she was released as "Dark Magician Old Hag"...

It wasn't a popular card, so Kazuki discontinued it, and she was left jobless...

then she got hit by a random meteor flung by Chuck Norris from the sun.

Wow..i can't believe i just typed all that...

First, I would introduce myself. After some small talk, I would ask her out on a date. If she agrees, I would take her out to a fancy restaurant. After that, I would take her to a movie. I would end the date with a romantic walk through the park while engaging in more small talk. Hopefully, the night would end with a goodnight kiss.

I know, I'm such a sap. I'm just really fond of the Dark Magician Girl. :D

First' date=' I would introduce myself. After some small talk, I would ask her out on a date. If she agrees, I would take her out to a fancy restaurant. After that, I would take her to a movie. I would end the date with a romantic walk through the park while engaging in more small talk. Hopefully, the night would end with a goodnight kiss.

I know, I'm such a sap. I'm just really fond of the Dark Magician Girl. :D

[/quote']

How nice, 8/10

I'd simply flip her over, judo style, then I'd crush her ribs with my shoe..

(I do the polar opposite...)

Archived