>>{Glyph Set}<<|Latest Update: New Trap Card!|~Last Updated: April 7, 2009~

Parting Shot

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of the monsters revolve around the Glyph Spell Cards. How about make cards that are monsters' date=' but are treated as glyph spell cards, or something like with crystal beasts, but with glyphs.

[/quote']

O_O I can't believe I never thought of that before :P

Excellent idea, +rep for you! ^_^

• 2 months later...

HOLY NECRO-UPDATE BUMP!!!!!!!!

Added 1 new Trap Card: "Pyro Glyph"

This may very well be the last update to this thread, as I have an idea for a sort of branching off of this that I will most likely be working on for awhile.

So, enjoy this while it's still active :(, and look forward to the new set (assuming the idea works :P) ^_^

Good luck on expanding this set! It is truly a specular one. . .to me at least. ^ ^

What if you made monsters, with somewhat the same effect as C. Beasts, but instead of going to your Spell/Trap Card Zone, it went to your opponent's?

I love these cards with a passion. True inspiration! ^ ^ *Gives standing applause* 10/10

Good luck on expanding this set! It is truly a specular one. . .to me at least. ^ ^

What if you made monsters' date=' with somewhat the same effect as C. Beasts, but instead of going to your Spell/Trap Card Zone, it went to your opponent's?

I love these cards with a passion. True inspiration! ^ ^ *Gives standing applause* 10/10

[/quote']

Hey thanks! I'm very glad you like them so much. That's an interesting idea, cards that go in the opponent's S/T Zone. I'll have to look into it for future cards ^_^

OMG' date=' Browarod made new cards!?!?!?

Nice update Brows.

[/quote']

Lol, did you not see my Clockwork set? I've been making a fair amount of cards lately ;)

The new ones are very nice additions to this already excellent set.

Great work' date=' you got to keep these going.

P.

[/quote']

Heh, I'm glad you like them. And, as for continuing them, if my idea works out it will be sort of a spin-off of this, so indirectly it will be continued ;)

Archived