>>{Glyph Set}<<|Latest Update: New Trap Card!|~Last Updated: April 7, 2009~

Parting Shot

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoshIcy

8/10... Feels like your giving it a theme to give it an edge. While not being totally unique (monsters wise). But the rest is alright...

These cards are excellent. Effects seem balanced. Cant complain about the OCG' date=' very original idea, love the pictures. 10/10. Keep up the great work Darth.

[/quote']

Thanks much GD! I'm glad someone finally commented on the balance, as that's the part I'm most worried about. It makes me feel a little better seeing that you think they're balanced, but I'm hoping a few more people will also comment on that so I can get a well-rounded opinion on their balance.

Many thanks for the comments ^_^

MEH (in a good way though, ok what I say now I will mean the opposite)

Ok these Cards Fail(AKA EPIC WIN). I thought you could do better than this but no you made bad cards (AKA great cards). You made the light source happy for a moment and you made us dark sources sad for a moment.

Anyway Rating(NOW WOW this will be true non reversible Post)

9/10

Overall: Not Bad >.<

~ Daemon

Awesome cards! EPIC/10' date=' umm I have a monster with Glyph in it's name (Unposted) can I still make it?

[/quote']

Lol, thanks! And, sure you can post it. It's just coincidence that it has Glyph in it's name, so I don't see why you wouldn't be able to post it.

hmmm' date=' cropped nicely, gud looking cards... but they're all kinda random monsters for being related, ***7/10*** from me

[/quote']

Random, really? I try to keep their effects relating to either each other or the Spell Cards (except for the Machine, but I explained that in another post).

Thanks for the comments ^_^

Archived